VI

(A/n: I have a hopefully a good story I want to share with everyone here once this book is finished its called "Old Town Road" a Jauce Arc but his a Indian of the Vacuo Desert who's family was taken or killed by the SDC and with his mother (who was a Faunus) who lead her only child to safety on a tamed Grimm horse before she was taken away forcefully... well with that over let's continue.) [p.s: sorry for not updating this book anytime soon.]

On a Train sat on a popular section of the train where caravan was popular as two people were starting at each other, one being Qrow who was two kings and three sevens, while Jaune had two Aces two 8's and a queen and when  two set their cards down the drunk seemed surprised at his opponent who had a cigarette in his mouth (because Jaune is soul of cinder the toxic chemicals don't effect him in any way.)

Several hours later, when the train arrived in Vale, the it was the dead of night Jaune smirked to himself before pulling out his 45-70 revolver and walked away from the empty train station, and started heading towards the slum side of the city

Soon the sound of gunfire echoed and the Ranger was gunning down Adam Taurus forces faster than anyone else, soon the white fang troops laid down on the ground either dead or dying. Adam the Terrorist turned before he could pull his sword out a gunshot echoed out and 'fore the bullet fairly ripped as the body of Taurus fell with a bullet in the head...

Jaune blew on the smoking barrel of his revolver before smirking seeing a bounty dead so he took Adam's katana and walked away into the shadows as one of his eyes glowed red before discovering into shadows.

In his second train ride towards his "old" home he had to fight his way through the Arcadian Royalist guards, all of them fell to his big iron.
Jaune just sat in one of the train cargo cars and lit a cigarette and waited...

_______________

Somewhere else in Arcadia the violence grew worse as one night gate that held them back came down as the mob attacked killing the guards in the night as the Last Night of the Kings began as assassins killed the kings of the other smaller kingdoms and Jaune's father and his family were murdered by having their necks slashed over their throats and died from their own blood. Then the mob burned the castle down and the mob fled the scene and town as everything went up in flames...

 Then the mob burned the castle down and the mob fled the scene and town as everything went up in flames

The Fall of Arcadia was in full swing and nothing could be stopped... as the Rebellion began destroying anything Arcadian as the smaller kingdoms who the dead king's crowned princes were standing up to put protect his territory.

One of these princes were Otto von Bismarck who disliked the Arc's and now since they were gone he's plan went into effect as his brightest generals and his  1.5 million soldiers marched into war as the Arcadian-Prussian War began, a war which last a total of 7 years of war...