Serafall

Location: GoodSprings, Vacuo

In the doctor's house, we see Otto and doc Mitchell who was stitching the poor young woman who had stabbed wounds with looked like a sword wound

In the doctor's house, we see Otto and doc Mitchell who was stitching the poor young woman who had stabbed wounds with looked like a sword wound. Otto eyes harden and a got up and walked out, after remembering something similar a long time ago...

(Flashback)

when he was assaulted by teams RW(B)Y and (J)P(N)(R) after his transcripts were revealed by Pyhrra Nikolas and, Cardin Winchester stood up for Jaune after turning a new left and brought his Winchester Repeating rifle and promised that he would shot anyone who dared wound and assault him.

(A/N: Cardin Winchester is the great, great grandson of Oliver Fisher Winchester (1801-1880) a family known for making the famous cowboy repeating rifle and repeating shotgun.)

Eventually the council decided against Thomas Winchester a hero of Vale when Mt. Glen was attacked by the Grimm, and he was pissed off. But plan B was now a go.

Cardin Winchester helped Jaune after he was kicked from beacon Academy as Thomas Winchester himself had a train ready set for GoodSprings.

Thomas: my boy I know this may be the last time that I get to see you but... I'm brought you something it should help you on your journey.

He brought out an 1894 model Winchester Repeating rifle made for .44-40 Winchester ammo and an ammo bag filled with the ammo required for the rifle.

Jaune: U-Uh thank you sir.

Thomas: Your welcome, now I need you on the train, your uncle would like to see you. I have a second train filled with explosives that will make it look like you died in a White Fang accident.

Jaune didn't a say anything but did what Mr. Winchester said and both trains take off setting a turn of fate for both everyone at vale and for everyone in beacon who will believe that Jaune had "Died" in a train accident.

(Back to the present)

Otto stood outside and pulled out a bottle of sunset Sarsaparilla and popped the cap off and took a sip before taking a seat in a wooden chair, as he looked outside and stared into the nothingness of the desert landscape.

As a familiar face appeared in front of him surprising Otto, as her pretty green eyes, her sliver white hair blowing in the desert breeze and her school uniform on and her German iron cross on her left side of chest her name was Erika Schnee von Arc , born after a rare Vaucoion white flower and was orphaned after Jacques Glee Schnee but was adopted by Doc. Mitchell.

Otto: Erika!

Otto: Erika!

Erika: I saw you staring out into space, so I wanted to see what was happening? How's father?

Otto: oh he's doing alright, he's got another patient he's currently stitching up. She was in pretty bad shape when I found her.

Erika: oh is that so? Do I need uncle Jousha Gram over?

Otto: oh no, you remember the last time he mistook a village of dragon Faunus for being devils and nearly killed everyone there.

Erika: ya... I remember that one *shivers at the memory* I won't call him about that... you know where Boone is?

Otto: he's grieving over his loss and had his revenge against someone who did it.

Erika: oh—

Before she could reply her father appeared when he opened the door surprising his daughter and his nephew.

Doc Mitchell: hey you two, she's awake and ready to see her "hero", and you Erika have homework to do before you get to do anything.

Erika sighed before walking in, before Otto did, as he did and walked towards the medical section of his house. To his surprise she wasn't wearing the armor she originally had and instead she was wearing a sweater like a dress, and one sleeve was loose on one shoulder and her white bra exposed, her eyes was probably the most beautiful thing he ever saw, they were a slightly dark pink eyes. When she began to get up, Otto panicked and rushed to her side, and she almost fell down but Otto caught her before she could hit the ground.

???: thank *huff* you.

Otto: let's put you back on the bed now, and then we can speak alright.

She nodded as Otto gently placed her back on the bed. As Otto pulled a chair out he noticed that the "Bat Wings" was missing, that confused him but he dropped the question and spoke up.

Otto: im Otto von Richthofen what's your name ma'am?

Serafall: Oh I'm Serafall Leviathan it's nice to meet you Otto. Um we're am I?

Otto: oh you're in Goodsprings in the kingdom of Vacuo

Serafall seemed to freeze at the revelation now set upon her... one of the strongest ultimate devils upon the world of the underworld (DxD). Otto who doesn't know about the supernatural, slowly reached and put his hand on her awaken her from her thoughts and looked at Otto her "hero" in this unknown world. So she did the only thing she hugged him and cried. Otto surprised by her actions slowly hugs back and felt his white shirt become soaked with the cries and sobbing, soon the sobs slowly turned into small snuffles before it stopped and Otto noticed that she fell asleep.

Otto slowly placed her back in bed and brought a blanket over and covered her before backing up and brought out the holy Bible. It was strange but  long before Otto/jaune was even around a Christian monk appeared in pre-Great War era Vacuo and brought a new religion with him, and it grows fast, but doesn't reach out to Vale, Mistral, and Mantel/Atlas mostly because it wasn't popular in those area and where banned on the religion but not on the cross, which lost it's meaning in the other four kingdoms.

The story of the Biblical Great War was lost to history by many... well except for the people of Vacuo. One the Vacuo Mojave desert was one of not the hardest places to live in and there were many hardships and challenges living there...

But how would a Ranger and one of four the great Devil Kings react to a twist of fate???

This is what Jaune/Otto von Richthofen looks like after two years.