Accident (Part 1)

Sooo guyss here is thee my fav shipp!!! Lol!!! Please if you don't support ishman or don't like them leave!!! No hate comments will be accepted!!!

"You guyss i swear aghhh!!!!" Frustration was clearly heard from the voice. "What is going on???" A voice came from behind. Its Ishan kishan, the slushie boyy!!!! He was shocked to mess around the dining area. "What happen Shub???" He questioned his husband.

Yesss!!! His husband Shubman gill. They are married to e/o for two months!!!! It was an arranged marriage. First they weren't interested and said noo.. But things worked out and here they aree!!!

"They didn't make my coffee right and also broke the cupp, why they keep messing things up" Shubman was frustrated because of his work and then he also didn't get his coffee right. "Its okk shub I'll make one for you, you sit hmm" "Noo its fine-" "Sit!!" Ishan walked towards the kitchen. He made himself and his husband warm tea and served it. "Here it is!!" He exclaimed while giving it to Shubman. "Thanks alot!!" They both sat and chit chat a few little thingss!! "Ohhh!!!" They both looked towards the owner of the voice it was Abhishek Sharma, a good friend of Shubman gill. And beside him was his beloved husband.. Mayank Sharma.
"Youu here!!!??" Ishan asked. "Hiii Ishuu!!!" "Hiii Mayuu!!!" Abhi and Mayank took their seat and the maid served them breakfast and tea. They were eating silently until Abhi decided to break it."Shub I forgot to ask you yesterday, How was the deal??" "It was good, they agreed to make a partnership with us." "Good Good" Abhishek said while sipping his tea.

Abhishek and Shubman are good friends and are partners. Ishan kishan and Mayank became friends after Ishan's marriage.

After a good while, Abhi and Shub both decided to go to the office. As they were leaving, Mayank said "Ishan lets go to the mall" "Okay-" "Whyy??" Abhishek asked. "What whyy?? You both are going to the office and we both will bored soo why not go shopping" Mayank said "But we go shopping when we are free na then why do you goo??" "Shut up Abhi!!!" Mayank said hilariously. Shubman and Ishan were watching this drama and laughing silently.
"Do you want to goo??" Shubman whispered in this deep voice.
*hmmm.... my favourite voice* ishan thought.
"I mean yess, I will get bored naa!!" "Okayy thenn, Abhi let them enjoy we will do pur workk okk!!" Shubman dragged Abhishek separating the both fighting birds. "Possessive Ass!!" Mayank exclaimed and Ishan laughed out loud.

Soon in the afternoon, Ish and May bkth decided to head out. "Ishan lets drive today!!" "What??" "Lets not take driver na..na.. please" "Okayy but you will not drive!!" "Okayy!!" Mayank this was gonna come. "Driver uncle aap keys doh me aap aaram karoo!!" "But sir koo pata chala tohh?" "Kuch nhii hoga aap uskii tension mat loo" "Thikk jaisa aap kahee" The driver gave the key to Ishan and they both drove off. They had reached there in 30 mins.

They entered the mall and were roaming from shops to shops. As they roamed , they bought some things for their house, some clothes for themself, for their husband. After literally shopping feom an 2 hours, they decided to return home. "Thats a nice shopping!!" "Yeh I know" Ishan said while driving towards the house. "Now we can go somewhere else beside shopping with our husband when they are free" "Yes yess thats right" Both laughed.

As they were going, there was alot of traffic and heat. After the green signal showed, they drove as fast as possible, as they were driving, a truck came feom the other side, even tho it was red signal. It was completely unnoticed by them as the truck so fast. And *CRASH*