Biwi II

It's been a week since the incident, Ishan still has not forgiven Shubman. But Shubman is not the one who will easily  give up. He would alway flirt with him on chats, send him gifts and chocolate. Expressing his love for him in every way. But today something was off.
Ishan has not message Shub since morning, which he does before Shubman's practice.

In the room, after freshing up Shubman last time called Ishan, who did not pick. "Whats wrong Ishuu"  he sighed. He took his phone amd left the room as it was lunch time. Even after sitting with all the team, Shubman was zoning out and looking at his phone.The team noticed but they didn't say anything. The day went like this.

The next day

Shubman was getting ready for their practice session, as his match is today. As he was going to leave, his phone ring.

"Shahneel di" he whispered. "Hello""Hello Shub!!!" "Kya huaa di" "Aree wohh kall woh ek aur rishtaa aaya thaa aur Ishan ke samne unhone baat kii" "Di you are not serious,are youu???" "Aree mein kyuu mazak karuu. I am serious lit!!" "Dii yaar aisa maat bolo" "Ayee toh kuch nhii meine usse kaise toh manaya haii aaj ke match ke liye, tu aaj century mar hee" "Haa yes dii I'll see you later" After hanging up, he immediately started to message Ishan. After getting no reply, he sighed and left his phone in the room.

Soon, it was night and all the team got ready, as they won the and choose to field. (GT VS RR). Both the team played every well and the score was 200/8.

Shubman, who was through out the match looking for some, came to bat with his opening partner Sai Sudharsan.

Finally after 49 balls Shubman made his century and did his iconic celebration. He also kissed the 'I' pendent in his neck, which didn't go unnoticed to anyone.

Gt won in no loss. Shubman finally after all the hugging and all move forward the vip section. The people there congratulate him, but his eyes were only searching for that one person. Thanking all, finally he met him.

Excitedly he hugged him, who hugged him. 'Ahemm' Shahneel coughed. "Ishan dekha meine accha khela naa" Ishan just nodded.

"Areee meri jaan maaf karde mujhee. I am sorry" He kneeled down. Panic struck Ishan and Shahneel as everyonw there were looking at them. "Shub kya kar raha haii?? Uth jaa"

Shubman held Ishan hand in his hand "Nhii bolne dee I am sorry agr teri feeling hurt hue haii toh but mere se aisa baat karna maat chod, dekh mein sachi tere bina nhii reh saktaa I am sorry, tu bolega tohein tujhe se kal he shaadi karde ta hu"

"Thikey thikey uthja pehle uth ja tu" Shubman got up. "Dekh I am sorry" "Kyu" "Kyu kii meine aur di ne tere saath ye prank kiya" "Matlab" "Matlab koi nhii aaya tha ristha leke aur mein rutha bhii nhii hu" "Sachii" "Ha ha"  They hugged each other  "I love you Biwi" "I love you too, tu gussa nhii haii na" "Bilkul nhii"  They completely forget that everyone were watching them.He took him from there.

"Tu ne mujhe maaf kiya wahi badi baat hai" "Ha ha" "Tune dekha meine century kaise mari" "Haa and I am proud you for that, mujhe pata hai mera pati accha he khelta haii" "Patii huhh!!" "Toh kyaa, you are the best" "Haa merii biwi jii" He kissed his forehead.

All the teammates were shock to see this. "Shubiee, tere dost!!" "Aree haa, guyss he is my fiance" Saying this he left from there with Ishan. All the players couldn't digest this fact, so they just left for their room. There with Ishan and Shubman

"Tujhe pata haii mein daar gaya tha!!" "Pata haii but idea di ka tha" "Meri performance affect ho jati" "Nhi nhii, Shubiee I know tu apne performance pe kabhi affect nhii hone dega, I trust you" "I lovw you soo much" "I love you too"

The news spreaded like fire, but Shubman was enough to handle it. He gave official statement to media that he already has a fiance and soon gonna get married.

Soo, here it is sorry if it disappoints you. Thanks for your votes. Love you all🫶