🤫🔞

Smuts aheadd!!!!🫣🫣

"Ishan kaha haii???" Shubman asked looking for the small being.
"Kitchen mein" he replied.
Shubman reached there with laptop in his hands.
"Ishu tune mere laptop ka charger dekha??"
He asked without looking at Ishan.
"Left side second drawer!!" He said licking the whipped cream to taste it.
"Thanks" he was about to taste.
"Shubieee!!" Finally Shubman looked at Ishan. Ishan was standing there with flour on his face.
"Haa??" He chuckled.
"Baby ye taste kar na mujhe sweet nhii lag raha haii" Ishan whinned and forwarded his finger with whipped cream on it for him to taste. Shub.an who smiled and walked towards him, he licked the finger and held it.
"Thik he toh haii"
"Sweet kaam nhii hai na??"
"Nhii" Ishan was about to leave Shubman hand, when he pulled Ishan towards him.
"Shub kya kar raha haii chod!!" Ishan blushed.
"Na na" Shubman took the whipped cream from the bowl and spreaded it on Ishan lips. Ishan could feel the tension between them.

"Baby it will taste better now!!"  And he kissed him passionately. Shubman was kissing the soul out of him. Soon the kiss turned into a make out session.

Shubman was roaming his hand all around Ishan. He shivered to the touch.
"Ahh.." Ishan moaned. "Shubiee hum... ah.. kitchen... mein haii" he controlled his moans as Shubman was sucking his neck, making hickey. After listening to what Ishan said, he immediately took Ishan bridal style and left for their bedroom.

Shubman slammed Ishan against the wall and kissed him. "Babyy today I am gonna make you forget the world" he said in between the kiss. Ishan was excited and sacred. "Babe calm.. ahhh." He bite me.

He throwed him on bed. "Babyy what are u doing??" Ishan asked as Shubman walked to their closet. After few secs, he came back with a box.
"Its punishment time baby" He said in a deep voice and walked towards the bed Ishan was more excited now.

Slowly, Shubman removed all their clothes, leaving them naked. He kissed Ishan again but this time to distract him. He sneakily handcuffed Ishan. Ishan noticed kt and broke the kiss. He said "Shubbii yee??"

"Patience baby patience" he sucked his sweet spot. "Ahh.." Ishan felt Shubman's warm hand around his cock. "Ahh... shubb" "Enjoying huhh" he stroked it harshly.. "babyy ahh..." "not so easilyy" Shubman smirked. "Shubbiee not the cock ring please" he whined
"Whyy not baby??" He roamed his finger around Ishann hole.
"Baby stop ahh.."
"No baby you like it, i can see the desperation" he entered his finger in Ishan's hole.
"Ahhh.." Ishan couldn't help but moan.
"Yess baby moan my name baby"
"Shubiee ahh.."
He enterd three fingers suddenly which made Ishan teared up..
"Babyy ahh.. there.. ahh.." Shubman control he removed his finger and entered his length fully. Ishan was startled. "Ahhh... ahhh.. yeahh.. hmm.." Shubman was thrusting him so deeply that was making his eyes roll. "Yess baby I am gonna cum." "Shubbiee let me please .. ahh.. cum..." he whined.
Luckily, he accepted his request and remove the cock ring around his cock. He thrusted few times and they came..
"Babyy how was it??" He asked teasingly.
"What do you mean, my back is sore because of you" they both laughed and slept soundly.