Sick!!!

Guysss no hate to character in this fanfic!!!!

"Shubbieee" the boy on the bed, who was cutely wrapped around a blanket was whining.
"Babyy I said no means no" Shubman said strictly while checking his outfit.
"Kyu nhii" he said pouting.
"What do you mean 'ky nhii'??? Halat dekhe haii apni, kal kitna bukhar tha tujhe" he said checking his temperature. "Abhii toh bhi thik haii"
"Thik hai na toh please mujhe bhii leke chal tere saath"
"Nhii Ishan and thats final" he sprayed perfume and was ready to go.
Ishan was sad and was sulking.
"Awww baby don't sulk I love you" he kissed his forehead, eyes, nose, cheeks and lips.
"I love youu too!! Drive safely"
"Hmmm bye"
And he left, he left me alone in his whole damn huge mansion. I want to go with him. Why did I even ate at bucket of cookies and cream ice cream??? This all is because of Mayuu. 'Achoooo' he sneezed.

Ishan Kishan, who was left alone by his boyfriend, Shubman Gill. The scene was Shubman and Ishan were going to hang out with their friends, and yesterday because of eating ice cream he got sick.

He was cursing himself because he couldn't go with Shubman. Friends weren't the problem but there was one person of who he wanted Shubman to stay away (not like that). Sara, his best friend who had her eyes on him since day one and her bitchy friend Sonam. Ohh god only he knows how he hated them. Because when they go on date that Sonam interrupts and calls Sara.

And today is a golden chance as Ishan is not there with him. Ishan here was getting frustrated every second, to calm himself he decide to take bath and to cold water

(seriously ishan???  Shub marega tujhee!!)

In the cafe

It was friends reunion, as after college they all were busy in their own life. Shubman had a pretty big friends circle. The whole private reservation room was booked.
"Shubman, where is Ishan??"  Mayank asked as he saw Shubman coming.
"Sick!!"
"What how??"
"Because of your bet!!"
"Oopss" he giggled.
"Okayy lets go everyone is waiting" Abhishek said

The trio entered the reserved area.
"Shubman!!" Sara called him to sit beside her. Mayank made faces as he didn't like it. Abhi noticed it and chuckle.
"Guyss i wanna introduce you all my bf Mayank" Abhi announced and all were hyping them up.
"Ohh godd thats a big news!!"
"Well, I wonder Shubman is dating someone!!" His friend jay asked
"Obviously Jay, he is!!" A girl named Kavya said.
"Ohhh, who???" All their eyes were on him.
"Guyss isn't it obvious Sara!!" Kavya again blurted out. "Ohh yess!!!" They all laughed. Shubman was looking at them dumbfounded. Abhi and Mayank shaked their head, whereas Sara was blusing a mess. Sonam beside her was also hyping them up.
"Guyss it no-" Shubman tried to denied but got cut.
"Shubman don't deny now, it was pretty obvious from our college." They all laughed.

Shubman looked at Mayank who was throwing daggers at him from eyes. He knew if Ishan got to knew he is sleeping on couch for a whole damn month.

They all started asking them questions.
"Guyss stop!!" He shouted. "Sara is just my friend" Sara face became pale. "I have a boyfriend, his name is Ishan Kishan."
"Whattt??" All their faces were dropped.
"Yess he couldn't be here because he was sick!! Soo stop your imaginations!! Please eat"
They all started eating and changed the topic.

In the mansion, where my bechara Ishan was left alone. 

After taking cold shower(Ishan and his tiny brain), Ishan wore clothes and left for to drink some tea. In fever, tea is must. As he sat on the dinning table, the maid served him tea. "Thank you" he said in low voice as his energy was completely down. He could barely move. After seeing him the maid served him UPMA.
"Sir eat this you will get energy plus you have eat medicines too!!"
"Thank you!!" He ate it quitely. Usually Ishan would blabber while eating but today he was silent. With difficulties, he ate all the breakfast and medicine and sat on the couch.
He was all shivering. When he opened his phone, it was all flooded by dispatch that Shubman and Sara went on date. Ishan hated this but couldn't say anything. Time was really bad for him as he saw people commenting bad on his posts. He was really sensitive at that time and unknowingly his tears flowed down.

He got up to go to the room. As he was walking up yhe stairs, his eyes got blured and he stumbled. "Ahhh..." the stumbling caused him sprained ankle. He started to cry hard as it was hurting. Headaches were killing him. He started to cry and shouted. The maid and guards gather around him. They tried to help but Ishan denied. The guard called Shubman.

Shubman and all were about leave. But he was stopped by Sara,
"Kya hua??"
"Nothing can you drop me and Sonam please"
"Yes why not-" his phone rang, Sara was happy to hear yes. Shubman's knitted his eyebrows as he saw the caller id.
"Boss!!"
"Yess??"
"Boss, Ishan sir is injured and crying, please come as soon as possible" Thats it as soon as he heard that he apologised to Sara and ran towards his car. His car was literally flying on the roads.

He reached home and as soon as he entered, he heard loud sobs coming from stairs. "Ishann!!" He shouted and went towards him. Ishan was a mess as he cried harder after he saw his lover. "Babyy!!" He took him in his arm.
"Shubieee!!" He hugged him. "Ahh shubiee its hurting ahh...." he cried.
"Its ok jaan now I am here now" he checked his forehead. "Babyy lets goo to the bedroom, you have fever again" he noticed Ishan's discomfort and lifted him bridal style.

Shubman gently layed Ishan on bed and went into the closet to get medical kit.
He came back.
"Babyy stop crying!!" He wiped his tear and took his sprained ankle in his hand.
"Ahh..." Ishan hissed.
"Jaan its okayy" he sprayed pain relief on his ankle. "Babyy take his medicine"
"Noo Shubiiee please" he denied.
"Baby you take this you will be fine" he forced him ro eat the medicine. Ishan looked at Shubman with his doe eyes.
"Yess baby let me fresh up and I'll cuddle woth okayy" he sniff kissed him.
While Shubman was getting fresh, the medicine started to work and Ishan fell asleep. As Shubman came out he saw his baby soundly. He kissed his lips and layed next to him.

Sorry to disappoint you!!!