Prank✖️

"ISHANNNN!!!" Rohit came screaming from his bedroom. Ishan, who knew what he has done, was hiding behind his harry bhaii. "Ishann!!" Rohit finally reached where ishan was. All the people standing there laughed at the condition of the captain.

"Kidhr haii Ishan kidhr haii" He asked. Hardik moved from his place, revealing Ishan. "Tuuu!!" Rohit ran behind him. "Bhaii bhaii sorry sorry" "Nhii tu aaj gaya" Thanks to Ishan's luck, Virat stopped Rohit and asked. "Ro kya huaa kyu mere bacche ke piche bhag raha haii aur teri aise halat kaise hue!! Hahaa" "Isne woh kiya pata hai"

"Kya kiya ro, tu ye woh karna chode" "Aree isne mere hairdryer mein atta dala tha aur meine woh chala diya" After hearing this everyone started laughing. "Ishan, tu hahaaa" Rahul fell down while laughing. "Ro sun chodd de mere bacche ko" Virat said controlling his laughter. "Tujhe toh baad mein dekh lunga mein" Rohit said while going towards his room. Others were still laughing at his misery.

"BTW Ishuu tera pati kab aaraha haii" Jassi asked. Ishan blushed and said "Kal!!" "Wohooo!!! Toh kal se Ishan busy" Mayank said. "Shut up, Mayu!!!" Everyone was teasing him as his soon-to-be husband is coming.

Ishan Kishan, an outstanding wicketkeeper and batsman, cheerleader of the team. And his fiance. Shubman Gill, youngest captain and handsome boy. Both are madly in love with each other.

Ishan, here is very excited to Shubman, but he isn't aware of the thing tgat is going to happen.

Shubman Pov
Only God knows how excited I am to meet my jaan and to work on my plan. Thanks to Abhi to give me the idea of playing break up prank on him. I will prank the one and only prankster. I know it will hurt him but I will do everything for him to forgive me. Bas abb jaldi se jaldi subh ho jaye.

In the morning
Shubman and Ishan both were excited to meet each other. Ishan was waiting in lobby to greet his lover, everyone there were looking at him pacing here there. "Ishuu baith jaa woh aahi aane wala hai" Shreyas said. "Haa bhaii" Ishan obeyed and sat but jumped excitedly as he saw Shubman coming. He almost jumped on him but got ignored. "Huhhh!!" As Shubman didn't greet him abd completely ignored.

Shubman was excited but suddenly remembered his plan. Only he knows the guilt of ignoring his baby. "I want to squeeze him so badly" he thought. After literally everyone except Ishan, he left for their room. Everyone noticed this odd behavior of him but didn't say anything. Rohit told them to come for pratice after a hour.

Ishan felt disappointment after this and also left from there.

Finally, After entering Ishan saw Shubman unpacking his bag. He grabbed the chance amd hugged him from behind. He noticed even after hugging Shubman was ignoring him and doing his work. "Shubii, why are ignoring me huhh??" He pouted. "Its nothing Ishan" He replied very shortly. "Ishan??" Ishan thought. "Its okay I guess it was really a long flight. Well, Roh bhaii said to come for pratice after you are done. Bye" He left.

Shubman sat on the bed feeling guilty for his act, but really wanted to prank. He made his mind that he will do this tonight. (BTW Abhishek is also coming tonight)

In practice ground
Ishan entered all padded up, as he was entering Rahul came to him. "Ishan!!" "Huhh" "Kyaa hua" "Kuch nhi" "Toh Shubman ne aise kyu react kiya, tumare bichme any fights??" "Nhi nhii bhai I think he is just tired from the flight" "Thikey mujhe baata agr usne tujhpe chillya tohh, mein aur harry usse dekh lenge" "Ha ha bhaii" he giggled.

Shubman also came down for the pratice and saw Ishan practicing, as per routine he should have gone towards him being all flirty but he didn't, he walked towards Virat and started practicing. Everyone noticed it especially Rahul and Hardik. They knew something was sus.

(Not gonna make you wait)

" Finally the time has come" Shubman thought and wore his casual clothes for dinner. Ishan already left.

Ishan was convincing himself about Shubman weird behavior.

During Dinner
(Abhishek already arrived)

"Ro, tu firse bhul gaya" Virat came complaining.
"Kya??" Rohit asked cluelessly.
"What kyaa?? Car keys woh bhi corridor mein" He asked making a done face.
"Arree shit I was looking for them. Thank you"
"Ro bhaii ap badam kao" Rahul said sipping.
"Aree roj khata huu"
"Fir bhi" Jassi said.
Everyone started laughing.
"Khao chup chupa varna kal aise exercise karanuga kii nani yaad aajaye gii"
Everyone started to eat controlling their laughter.

After dinner
Shubman asked Ishan to come with him. Ishan obeyed and followed him. Abhishek saw them and knew what was going to happen. Whereas Rahul saw them and grabbed Hardik with himself to follow them. They both started to peep and eavesdrop.

"Shubii kya hua any problem" He asked concerned.
"Ishan I was to talk to you"
"Ha bol"
"About us"
"Matlab" he was hella confused about this situation.
"Ishan, i don't think this will work" his heart was beating faster than bullet train.
"Shubii mujhe kuch nhii samaj aaraha haii"
"Ishan tu janta haii mein kya baat karna chahta huu, I am talking that- ki-ki"
"Kya shubi sida bol na" he shouted.
"I want to break up" BOOM, the silence. The listener, the talker and the eavesdroppers all were shocked.
Shubman was regretting, Ishan was on verge of crying and the duo were shocked to core. After realising, Rahul and Hardik ran and stood infront of Ishan, grabbing Shubman's collar. Ishan was still in shocked and now crying too. Shubman was shocked to see the duo.
"Teri himat kaise huee, mere bhaii ko rulane kee" Harry shouted.
"Shubman I swear I'll kill you for this"
"Bhai bhaii baat suno-"
"Sune ko kuch baki kaha haii, pehle mere bhai se pyaar karta haii engagement karta haii aur aab break up huhh" Harry said.
Mere bhai ko lakho milenge but still tujhe choose kiya usne aur tu usse break up kar raha haii"
"Harry bhai Rahul bhaii ruk jao" Ishan said while crying.
"Nhii Ishan-" He was gonna punch but
"Nhii bhaii please ruk jao" he pleaded. Both of them stood beside him.
"Shubii kya huaa please aise kyu kar raha haii. Meine kuch galti kii kyaa please ye break up and all, kya" He looked in his eyes.

Shubman gave up and hugged Ishan like his life depends on him. The duo were dumbstruck. "I am sooo sorry jaan i am soo sorry it was just a prank please forgive me" "Please don't cry please i am sorry"
"Prank tha sachii??"
"Haa ha sachii"
"I swear meri jaan nikal gayii thi"
"Sorry"
"Ohh bhaii, tune mere bhai ko rula ya now pay the price"
"KyaA??"
"Yes Shubii, you have to pay price"
"Okk bolo kya karna haii"

The whole one week Shubman was the doing everything the trio said, like serving them, buying them gifts and all. Xhubman cluld only do one thing that is to Abhishek for the stupid idea.
After the wholesome week, Ishan finally gave him, his maafi. Shubman was the happiest that day and showered Ishan with his fav chocolate and flowers.

Guyyss idea doo I am running outta them