Chapter 43: unexpected

"conversation"

(inner dialogue)

"pant...pant...pant..." Arai panted, clutching his metal hand.

Arai: "Kobeni, can you-"

"Kobeni, you can go out now" Galgali interrupted Arai, grabbed the demon's body with her bare hands and Kobeni walked out from a back alley. The demon looks like a bunch of grapes with eyes and sinewy arms.

Kobeni: "What should we call it?"

Arai: "grape devil"

Galgali: "Let's entrust this demon and rest in peace!"

_________

"Thank you for buying me everything" Kobeni said to Galgali, who bought her and Arai two ice creams.

Galgali: "I'm wearing a mask so I can't eat so I'll eat ice cream indirectly through both!"

Kobeni: "Oh! Thanks! Big will be rewarded!"

Kobeni smiled happily and offered his ice cream. Arai looked at the ice cream in his hand, his face showing an expression of disappointment about something.

Arai: (I'm still too weak...)

Kobeni: "so delicious! This is the second time eating ice cream! When I was in school, my parents bought me an ice cream, but because I was so happy, I jumped up and dropped it..."

"HAHAHA! Sounds like you!" Galgali laughed loudly at Kobeni's stupidity. He turned to Arai, who was still looking at the ice cream in fear. "Dude! Don't you eat ice cream?"

Arai was startled, out of his thoughts. "contained, I'll eat this..." Arai ate his ice cream, surprised by the freshness of the ice cream. "Um! It's really delicious!"

Kobeni: " ...violent devil and you don't seem violent, right?"

Galgali: "yeah! to know, big doesn't have power! they said I still had humanity left in me...even though the job was very strange for a demon. I still remember the school I went to when I was a human, the places to eat, drink, and play, but I don't remember how I died... what I remember is that Makima saved me..."

Arai: "makima..."

"But I'm not a lover of violence, but a lover of peace!".Gagali chuckled, a sign of peace.

Kobeni: "me too..."

All three groups of them continued to patrol. During Kobeni and Galgali's conversation, Arai didn't say anything, he simply quietly continued doing his work.

__________

{in the ghost city}

Denji and Power sat next to each other on the floor of Denji's apartment, leaning against the Wall, the small dog lying in Denji's arms, sleeping after a tiring day of work.

Strength: "I hate humans..."

Denji: "Working until 11 o'clock, oh my god... I have to warn you for robbing the labor of minors"

Himeno: "Everyone is tired, rest in peace, let me warm up the food"

Aki: "thank you"

Denji: "Protect what, it's obviously a decoy..."

Aki: "exactly, you are the bait to let them out"

Power: "bastard! Why do you do this to us?!"

Aki: "You three are harder to kill than us. Don't be so angry, I just want us to go to Enoshima as soon as possible."

Denji: "If you like, this guy will go alone"

Power: "wait! unsuccessful!"

Aki and Denji looked at Power in confusion.

Power: "You guys are rewarded! and I don't!"

Aki: "so what does Power want?"

...

...

...

...

Strength: "I want to suck someone's blood to death"

Aki: "ok, denji, after this service subsides, let Power suck blood"

Denji: "Hey!"

Power: "impossible! This addict's mechanics are so unnecessarily stiff!"

"Baby Power, I know Denji is also very strong but what can I do about his ability" Himeno said, she brought food from the kitchen and put it on the table.

Power expressed intense emotions. She didn't say anything but just went straight to the kitchen, took out a ring and used it to hit the bald boy's head hard.

KONG!!

The sound of metal impact rang out, the ring immediately bent after being hit on the bald boy's head.

Himeno: "so hard"

Power: "see! How can I suck this guy's blood?

Aki: "that can be used with a drill"

Strength: "NOOOOOOO!!!!"

-end of chapter-