Chapter 44: accident

The next day, the group continued to patrol, walking down a busy street.

"oh, there they are!" a crow mask coming out of the window of a yellow umbrella. Arai, Galgali, and Kobeni got out of the car and walked towards them.

Arai: "everyone, good morning"

Galgali: "is everyone okay?"

Pochita: "woof!"

Denji: "It's okay, my head"

Galgali: "so it's okay, haha!"

As soon as Galgali finished speaking, another car continued to appear. Stepping down from the car were three people: Subaru, Tendo and Kurose. Kurose was the first to get out of the car, he stretched his arms and yawned tiredly.

Kurose: "Where is the child we need to protect?"

"right here" Tendo said as he got out of the car.

Denji: (Who else is that?)

"so this is the demon we need to protect?" Subaru caressed and breathed down to look at the small dog on Denji's shoulder. "It doesn't look like it does on TV."

"Woof!!!" Pochita was filled with anger at Subaru's gaze.

"Subaru" Kusakabe happily greeted Subaru, Subaru also happily greeted in return.

Subaru: "long time no see, and Aki too"

"Hi, long time no see." Aki also loves Subaru. "Just Kurose and Tendo too"

Kurose: "long time no see you! I thought I was going down to the base."

"Don't say such bad things!" Tendo punched Kurose's head, causing him to hold his head in pain. Tendo looked towards Denji and Pochita, she smiled gently and reached out to the bald boy with the intention of shaking hands.

Tendo: "are you denji? Just trust us, I will definitely protect your little friend well."

"Is this your car?" Asked as he walked to Kobeni.

"Huh? U-um, yeah...?" Kobeni said worriedly. "I bought it with my own money. I can pretend to be my family everywhere so..." Kobeni explained.

"Oh really..." Power looked casually at the steering wheel, and Kobeni started sweating. "I've been feeling tired from walking a lot lately... Perfect! Give me a ride!"

"Huh!?" Kobeni strolled as Power walked toward her car.

"This looks like my car... Isn't this my car? Did you steal it?" Power used his ability to speak deeply.

Kobeni: "Huh!? N-no-"

Power"'It's mine!"

"That's the driver's seat..." Kobeni is naturally blue.

Power: "Is there a problem? Do you want me to use wine blood to wash the car?".

Faced with Tendo's words, Denji completely showed no emotion. Denji suddenly turned his gaze to the right and attacked. Denji quickly grabbed the camera handle and threw the small dog. toward Tendo while also keeping her away from him.

Tendo lost his balance due to Denji's stress and fell down while she was caressing Pochita.

Tendo: "What are you doing-?"

"WATCH!!!" Arai big break of Tendo. The car that just pretended to be Arai and Galgali suddenly drove straight into Denji, causing the bald boy to fly through the window of a shirt store.

Everyone stared at the store's shattered window. Inside the car, Power was dumbfounded, still holding the steering wheel. Next to her, Kobeni was also gaping. Kobeni looked at Power in horror, her face covered in sweat.

"m-murder" Kobeni said in horror. Power had cold sweat on her face, she pursed her lips tightly, but then she ran her hand through her hair, wiped away the sweat on her face and looked at Kobeni with a calm face.

"It's your car, it's not my fault!" Power said bluntly, making Kobeni gasp. Kobeni's tears began to fall.

Kobeni: "you-you"

"MURDERER!!" Power roared, got out of the car and slammed the door.

Tendo sat blankly on the ground, shocked by what had just happened.

Tendo: (he...saved me...he saved me...he protected me)

She put Pochita down and ran quickly towards the store where Denji crashed into. Kurose, Arai, Kusakabe, Tamaoki, Subaru and Pochita also ran after her.

Yoshida: "aren't you going with them?"

Aki: "You'll find out later"

Tendo ran quickly towards Denji, she ran while showing a worried expression. (damn it! I should have been the one to protect you!)

When everyone ran to the place where the bald boy had crashed, they saw that he had stood up and used his hands to brush off the dirt on his clothes.

Denji: "Oh my god, my outfit is ruined again"

"kid!" Tendo screamed, rushed forward and suddenly hugged Denji and the small dog also hugged his leg.

"Are you okay kid?! Are you ok?!" Tendoo continuously squinted at Denji's body and examined the bald man's body.

"I'm fine, let go" Denji pushed Tendo's hand away then he picked up Pochita "who stabbed me?"

Arai: "is Power"

Denji: "damn it! This time, come home and die with me!"

Kurose: "Hey...are you really okay?"

Denji: "I told you it's okay, I don't have any injuries"

Tendo: "It's okay, thank you for saving me"

"Nothing" Denji said, he took Pochita out of the store with him. On the other side, Yoshida was surprised when Denji walked out with no injuries on his body. As for Power, she ran away a long time ago.

-end of chapter-