1

Our Very First Show

"This is a challenge"

☆*: .。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

"Let's go, Mom. Your bags are in the cab, and the meter's running," Danny announced as he walked into the house with his two daughters.

"The baby's sleeping like a baby," Danny's mom remarked.

"Oh, my angels!" Danny's mom exclaimed, kneeling down and opening her arms.

"Oh, Grandma!" both girls ran into her embrace.

"I'm going to miss you."

"Honey, Grandma's gotta go," Danny said, picking up Stephanie and gently placing her aside.

"So am I, little sweetheart," Danny's mom said, and then Danny picked up DJ and set her down, while Stephanie ran back into Granny's arms.

"Grandma's really gotta go," Danny repeated, once again picking up Stephanie and setting her aside as DJ ran into Granny's arms.

"Oh, you know, Danny, Danny, I don't have to go back home," Granny said, standing up.

"Yay!" Both girls jumped in joy.

"Uh, Mom, this isn't how we rehearsed this last night," Danny said to his mom.

"Uh... let's take a little walk, okay?" Danny suggested, putting his arm around his mom's shoulder, and they began to stroll.

"Now, you know as well as I do that..." Danny stopped when he noticed his daughters walking with him, giving them a look that prompted them to walk away.

"Mom, look, it's time to go home. You've been taking care of us ever since Pamela passed away. I don't know how we would have made it through the past three months without you. But Dad needs you, too. You remember Dad, don't you? Your husband," Danny said, pacing around the living room as you walked in and stood behind your niece with your packed bags.

"Kinda balding, wears glasses, and pulls his boxer shorts up around his neck," you added with a smile as the four turned to see you.

"Aunt Y/n!" Both girls ran to your arms as you dropped your luggage and kneeled down.

"Oh, girls," you hugged them and kissed both of their foreheads.

"See, Mom, Y/n is here. I've got everything under control," your brother reassured your mom as you pulled away from your niece.

"Help is moving in today," your brother said as you stood up with your hand on your niece's shoulder.

"Honey," your mom walked to you and hugged you.

"Mom," you hugged her tightly.

"You can't even take care of yourself, how are you going to take care of these children?" your mom remarked, causing your smile to drop as you pulled away from her.