4

The Return of Grandma

"You just hate coming home alone, don't you?"

☆*: .。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

"Good morning," you said walking into the kitchen as you saw Joey and Danny standing there.

"Y/n, you're waking up now. You're an adult; you have to wake up early and be responsible," Danny said as you turned to Joey.

"I didn't do the dishwasher," Joey said.

"Oh," you realized why Danny was so upset because you also hadn't cleaned the house.

"Well, I'm sorry. I'll clean the house once you finish the dishwasher," you said, smiling as Danny sighed.

"Boy, what a night," Jesse walked in from the garage with his helmet and bag.

"Jesse, what's going on here? You told me you were gonna take care of the laundry," Danny said to him.

"I did. I did mine," Jesse said.

"What about everybody else's laundry?" Danny asked him.

"Looks to me like they haven't touched it. The lazy bums," Jesse said, removing his jacket. "Fellas, let me tell you about this story, alright? Last night, my band's playing this gig in Chinatown. A sweet and sour 16 party, if you will. Anyway, I'm cruising home on my Harley, right? I come to a red light, I stop."

"Great story," Danny and you sarcastically said.

"Oh, and you told it great," Joey nodded his head.

"Fellas, I'm building. I'm building. I'm building. Anyway, the light turns green, right? I try to move. I can't. There's something wedged under my tire. Just then, this runaway street cleaner comes barreling through the intersection right where I would have been. I came this close to being a really clean dead guy," Jesse said, holding two fingers.

"Fellas, I'd like to introduce you to the little dude that saved my life..." Jesse said, opening his bag. "...Bubba!" He showed the turtle as Joey stared at it.

"I love this amphibian," Jesse said.

"You just hate coming home alone, don't you?" you teased him.

"I gotta get my guitar. Hold Bubba. Keep him happy. It just may save your life," Jesse said, handing the turtle to Danny and walking out.

"Joey, where are you?" you all heard DJ's voice.

"Don't let the girls see him. They're gonna want to keep him. Hide him, hide him," Danny said as Joey quickly found the pot.

"The pot. Under the pot," Joey and Danny hid the turtle.

"Great idea."

"Okay. I don't see a turtle," Joey said, coming back and standing next to you.