2

Our Very First Night

 "It's 12:15, and your hair is purple

 "It's 12:15, and your hair is purple." 

☆*: .。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

"Alright, Danny and I successfully got the girls in..." you announced as you and Danny entered the room, only to find Michelle surrounded by three diapers.

"Ta-da!" Jesse and Joey opened their arms proudly.

"Gentlemen, Tarzan, who was raised in the jungle by apes, went to bed in better shape than that baby," Danny remarked as you walked over to Michelle.

"Oh, my poor baby," you said, gently picking Michelle up in your hands.

"Big deal, you're talking about a guy who wore diapers his entire life," Jesse quipped as you started removing the extra diapers.

"I really appreciate the effort, but I'll take it from here," you told them, cradling the baby in your arms.

"Oh, yeah, sure, now that all the work is done," Jesse teased as you focused on Michelle.

"Goodnight, Michelle," Jesse said to her, while Joey sneaked behind you, playing hide-and-seek.

"Goodnight, Uncle Jesse. Next time you see me, I'll have a big surprise for you. I don't care how many diapers I have on," Joey playfully said in a baby voice, making everyone laugh.

"Oh, get out," Danny said, pushing Joey and Jesse out of the room, leaving you alone with your niece.

"You really are a good sport," you whispered, looking down at Michelle.

* * *

As you left Michelle's room, you decided to check in on Jesse, who was busy arranging his room. The room, once Stephanie's, was still adorned with remnants of its former pink glory.

"Hey, Jesse, need a hand?" you asked, peeking into the room.

He looked up from arranging a stack of toys and smiled, "Oh, hey there. I could use a little help with this pink wonderland turned man cave."

You stepped inside, surveying the room, "Looks like a major makeover is in order."

"Tell me about it. I've been trying to get rid of the pink, but it's proving to be a stubborn color," Jesse replied, running a hand through his hair.

"Well, lucky for you, I'm an expert in room transformations," you joked, rolling up your sleeves and getting to work.

With everything in place and the room now reflecting a more balanced mix of styles, the final touch remained—the Elvis poster that Jesse had saved for last. He carefully hung it on the wall, humming a tune.

"Hi, Aunt y/n. Uncle Jesse," Stephanie called, stepping into her once-upon-a-time room.

"How you doin', kid?" Jesse greeted her with a smile.