5

Sea Cruise

"I have no parental responsibilities

"I have no parental responsibilities."

☆*: .。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

"Is grandma here?" DJ inquired as she, Stephanie, and you descended the stairs after helping the girls get ready.

"Not yet," Danny replied while filming.

Danny said, "Oh, look how cute you two look."

"Cute. Just what we need, more cute," you heard Jesse say as you saw him sitting with his guitar and notes.

"Grandma better get here soon. We're very busy with honeybee business," Stephanie said, imitating bee sounds.

"Joey, keep taping," Danny instructed as he handed the camera to Joey, and you stood next to Joey. They all moved up the steps.

"I want to ask you something," Danny said, holding his hand like a microphone.

"D.J., so how does it feel to finally be retiring as queen bee?"

"Great. I'm way too old for this outfit. It's time to pass my antenna on to the bees of the future," Dj said, placing her antenna hat on Stephanie.

"I'm so happy!" Stephanie exclaimed.

"Girls, do the secret honeybee, hello," Danny said, stepping back.

"Okay, but I can't allow this on tape," DJ remarked as Joey stopped filming. The girls completed their secret hello, making you smile at their cuteness just as the horn sounded.

"That's grandma. We've got to buzz‐z‐z off," Stephanie said.

"Okay, come here, Michelle," you said, picking Michelle up from her bed.

"Here's the baby's bag," Danny handed them.

"And oh, yeah, here's the baby," you passed Michelle to DJ.

"There you go."

"Bye," both girls said.

"See you later, guys," Stephanie said, closing the door. You walked to the couch, sat down, and relaxed, then Joey and Jesse joined you. You leaned your head on Jesse's shoulder as he leaned his head on yours while trying to write the lyrics.

"Guys, there are no children in the house," Danny said, coming behind you and leaning on the couch. "Do you hear what I hear?"

"I don't hear anything," Jesse said.

"Exactly. It's silence," Danny said as Jesse lifted his head from yours.

"Uh‐huh," you also sat straight as you three took a deep breath.

"What—" Joey started, but you three closed his mouth.

"I can't believe this," Danny exclaimed as you three released Joey, and Jesse put his hand on your lap.