Sinners

We, the sinners, take our oaths and devotions seriously. Trained from childhood, we are groomed for this life, taught never to show weakness but to install fear. We are born leaders, molded to command. Some may resist, but I knew early on that I didn't belong in the normal world; I was destined for this twisted existence.

My craving for control is not a mere desire; it's a primal urge. Deep within me lies a dark entity, a twisted being with fetishes and demands for blood. Sometimes, I find myself yearning to see nothing but red, and I revel in it. However, unlike the others, I maintain a level of control over myself that sets me apart. Those who know the extent of my depravity call me what I am. A Killer. Everyone is aware of the horrors I commit, and yet they accept them as part of our society. Blood solidifies our commitment to serve those who demand complete devotion.

We endured four years of rigorous training, filled with bloodshed. To prove our loyalty and devotion, we sacrificed pieces of ourselves, pushing beyond the limits until all morals were erased. If you passed, you gained eternal wealth and power, along with the burden of missions that could be assigned at any moment. During those years, insanity loomed close; ask any sinner.

This life isn't for the faint of heart.