𝐬he's 𝐦ine, 𝐝umbass!

Hello hello! Thank y'all sooo much for 500 views! I know it might sound stupid, but this fiction really means a lot to me! I think people just read my most viewed ff (The idol and the indigo haired boy), but I tried re-reading it and OH MY GOD IT SUCKS!

So thank to y'all for sticking with me on this one! I really try to improve on my writing! NOW, LETS START!

Little informations:

Kazuha is a high school streamer and everyone loves her— (she mostly reacts to stuff or play hsr with Heizou, her bestie.) She have very long hair (kinda like Ningguang) and has the a kind off coquette look.

Kunikuzushi is a random high schooler who lives with Kazuha. She has an hime cut and always dresses in gothic shirts and red high school skirt. Add a lot of jewels too.

They're already together btw

Anyways, enjoy your daily dose of lesbians my loves!

。⁠*゚⁠+✧✧☆

Kunikuzushi just came back home from the mall, tons of food and package in her hands. "Kazuha! I'm home!" She yelled, making sure her roommate heard her. She got confirmation when a notification came from her phone. 

After she finished unpacking the groceries and gifts for her magnificent girlfriend birthday, she finally remembered the message. She looked for her phone while opening the fridge to put in the cake. Her Kuromi nails matched with her finally found phone case. 

Kazuha insisted for them to get matching Kuromi and Hello kitty stuff, which she agreed to after a lot of begging. 

𐙚˙⋆.KAZU˚ ᡣ𐭩  

: Hi love! I'm streaming right now, I'll be there in one hour, okay?

Seriously Kazuha? It's your fucking birthday, can't you take a break?!: 

Everyone is coming soon: 

: sorry o^o

Sorry my ass ! !:

Seen

Hugh! She was such a pain! Kunikuzushi knew it was her part time job, but they barely even had time together, between lessons and her own job. She wasn't mad at Kazuha, she was mad at her stupid followers who always flirted with her! She was her girlfriend, not theirs!

The navy haired girl just sighed before hitting her fist on the table of their dorm. If that's what Kazuha wanted, she could only agree. What other choice did she have? Her followers didn't even knew she had a girlfriend, or even her sexuality. 

She knew she was acting like a child, but she didn't care. Kunikuzushi was going to ignore her until she fixed her dumb schedule! Hmph! She was mad now! She finally got out of the kitchen after starting the oven where she would cook her lover some fish. She went into their room, where she tried on some fits.

Kuni finally came towards a small white dress with pink ribbons. It was Kazuha's... but it wouldn't be bad to try it, was it? Hugh, she'd look so stupid in that...

The indigo haired girl couldn't resist. It smelled so much like Kazuha! Almost like if they were cuddling. She looked at herself in the mirror, doing 360° to look at her back. She looked so bad. It was probably because of her hunter eyes. Kunikuzushi tried making her eyes bigger by looking down, which kinda worked?