light em up//seventeen//

PLEASE IGNORE HOW FINE WILLIAM HARGROVE IS LOOKING IN THE PHOTO

Somehow gwen ended up in a different part in the back of the mall,"max!?" "Eleven,max!" gwen screamed out getting no response only hearing her own breathing.It was mostly dark in the room gwen was in except a light that was flickering going in and out,gwen was shaking not in fear just her adrenaline going up.

she walked out the back when she saw the scoops troop and run aways getting out the car,she climbed through the shattered glass door limping towards her friends and siblings."gwen!" Will shouted causing everyone to turn their head towards the twins,will runs to his sister Hugging her "Are you okay!?" will asked his sister sqeezing "im okay,im okay..." gwen replied quiet enough only will could hear."wait where the other three strange kids?" question robin."for the love of god their names are Michael,eleven and maxine!" Steve shouted stressed out,running his hands through his hair."In the mall,their in the mall" gwen answered while breaking her and Will's hug Everyone looks up and sees the mindflayer a few miles away stomping towards starcourt."What now!? Our friends are inside the mall,my sister is inside the mall!" gwen said reffering to her "sister" eleven."lucas your fireworks?" nancy stated "his what?" robin questioned,"fireworks me and lucas got some" will said answering robins and Nancy questions."Well come on what are we waiting for!? lets kill a monster Ive got a date!" steve shouted running to the cart where the fireworks were,everyone else following Jonathan and nancy helping gwen"no he doesnt" gwen whispers under her breath .They reached the cart and Jonathan and steve taking the cart up stairs robin taking Jonathan part in helping gwen.

The rest of the fabulous four pov:          Max,mike and eleven were running from flayed billy when they enter a room with a elevator "here,here!" mike shouted,frantically pushing the elevator buttons."cmon cmon" mike said still pushing the button. Meanwhile max heard the door to the Hallway Push open and she looked down the hallway and saw flayed billy limping towards them."billy please you don't have to do this" Max said causing Mike and eleven  to look at her,"billy please your name billy,billy hargrove you have a april!-" but before max could finish Billy punched her right in the face knocking her out.Mike ran towards the two trying to protect billy but billy quickly grabbed him throwing him against the wall,causing mike to pass out.Eleven yelled putting her arm out to billy trying to use her powers,billy grabs her arm banging her head against the wall causing eleven head to bleed.billy began walking towards the center of the mall, with eleven over his shoulder.Billy reached the Center of the mall Where the mind flayer stood and placed Eleven down As she Slowly started to wake up.billy Leaned over her and whispered in her ear "try and be very still...." he stood up,eleven now fully awake.The mind flare sticks its tounge out to eleven reaching out for her,eleven Scooting Back sobbing Quietly. Saying no no under her breath,When all of a sudden a Firework exploded Hitting the mindflayer causing it roar to pain and Billy to groan in pain.

It was Lucas,"Flay this you ugly peice shit!" lucas yelled Throwing another firework will and gwen joining him Throwing fireworks aswell .Nancy and Jonathan Throwing fireworks aswell on the opposite side of the mall from mike,gwen and will."Hey asshole over here!" yelled steve throwing another fire work robin joining in,the mind flayer was roaring in pain as it was being hit with fireworks from each side. Since the mindflayer was occupied eleven tried to quickly crawl away when Billy grabbed her feet and dragged her back, causing her to scream."Hey mullet!" yelled gwen,billy looked towards gwen as she threw a firework at him causing him to fall over and let go of eleven.