1: bloody sheets

Anna's POV

"They expect to see blood on the sheets tomorrow morning, am here for that" he said and I swallowed hard as I tried to control my sobs.

Okay, you must be wondering how I got here so I'll make this quick.

My name is Anna and I just got married to Alvaro Gonzalez, the most dangerous man in the world.

He was the man in a mask that somehow got obsessed with me and to be honest I don't even know what he looks like.

He threatened me with my pregnant friend's life, Aurora and I just got married to him a few hours ago.

I passed out because they made me use the "arma de líderes" which is a gun of a temperature 100°C which every woman that gets married to a capo must use on the wedding day.

The gun is to symbolise her loyalty as it leaves the engraving of the mafia on her palm.

**********

"Wh..what...?" I asked, he chuckled coming closer to me, something in me told me to run but I had figured it would piss him off.

I closed my eyes when he was touching the scar on my neck. I tried to stay calm because I somehow had to please him and stay on a good side.

"pequeña zorra mortal... You look like my meal tonight, delicious." He whispered the last part after a brief pause.

"What are y... Are you going to touch me?..." My voice was so small and barely audible.

"No I'll do more than that baby, I'll do more than that to you. I plan on making you crave me and making you obsessed with my touch." I shook my head.

I won't lie, that sent a weird tingly sensation between my legs, stupid ovulation season.

"H..how.. don't.. don't touch me.. please mister...I am a virgin... I can't please you..." I trailed off when he stood up as if he was thinking.

He started laughing and I frowned when he touched my throat choking me slightly.

"Then this should be quite an experience for you, be a good girl and you'll enjoy this" he said squeezing my ass and I whimpered.

"Sir.. I can't..." I started shaking and he chuckled kissing my cheeks.

He opened his tie and I frowned when he tied up my hands.

"Call me that again" he said and I took a deep breath when he squeezed my boob harshly. "Mr Gonzales, sir....I what ar..." I trailed off when he shut me up with a kiss.

"What happened to "even if he has a scar on his face I'd love him" he asked his hands making their way inside the gown I was in and I couldn't push him away because his hands had both mine.

"It doesn't take a lot to know when a woman is craving for me" he whispered and I tried to squeeze my thighs together only for him to pry them open.

His hand made contact with my inner thighs and my breathing changed. I couldn't even explain what was happening anymore.

"Let's test your limits should we??" he asked and he groaned when someone was knocking on the door.

"It's Max, Am sorry to disturb..... Alvaro your father said you should get through some formalities with him about the contract" Max said and I looked at him and he shook his head.

"I'll do that tomorrow" he rasped out sending vibrations all over my body and he chuckled seeing my reaction.

"Wait for me" he stood up and left causing me to breathe out in relief.

I went to the bathroom And decided to shower.

The bathroom was huge and it smelled glorious. I smiled seeing the hair products and the body wash lined up.

I started bathing and he groaned in frustration when I started washing the liquid that my vagina formed.

Why did small things turn me on so much?? Snap out of it Anna the guy doesn't trust you!

I started humming as I continued washing the rest of my body, I zoned out thinking about my husband. He was a very mysterious man... Is it weird I want to find out more about him??

I walked out wearing a small PJ I found and went online.

How to be sexy??

How to make him fall in love with me??

How not to look stupid In front of my husband??

Does sex hurt??

How to control my hormones??

How to stop my princess Flower from dripping??

I got tired of surfing through the web I didn't realise I slept off. I woke up covered up and wrapped up in the arms of the devil, I started thinking of ways to escape before he realised.

"Going somewhere, little slut??" He asked...

Hehehe first update guys

An back and as of right now am working on my mental health.. do forgive me if I don't update regularly

Love you ❤️🥹

Thanks for reading

Love you🥹💗