10: deadly desires

Anna's POV

He came towards me and I slumped in his arms and he groaned carrying me up to him.

He groaned taking me to the room and I frowned when Maggie brought some food. I quietly ate as he watched me and gulped when he carried me to the bathroom.

"Take a shower baby, I give you five minutes." He said putting a shower cape on my head and I quickly nodded going to the shower feeling my bones relax.

I came out with a towel and quickly took the gown he had placed on the bed. I went my side of the bed sniffing softly.

"What were you doing baby?" He asked and I looked aside no intentions of answering him because I knew I was going to cry.

He came on the bed yanking me up to him and made me look at him. His eyes were dark and his gaze was murderous and I swallowed hard.

That was the same look he had that day he was scared Lyson would come for me.

Oh..uh

He was mad and this was bad.

"You is not want sex with me so me is thinks that you not touch because I is fat, the girl in movie was skinny and pretty and me is ugly and you is not want me." I said and by now I realised I talked abnormal English when I was disturbed.

"Look at me." He commanded and I looked at him to see him looking at me with... Uh.. desire.

"So. Fucking. Innocent." He groaned and i moaned when he kissed me with hunger. It was like he was a starved man for years and he was feeding off me.

"Baby, I didn't want to do this because I didn't want to hurt you baby. I want to devour you badly, the amount of self control it took me to walk away was insatiable baby." He whispered in my ears kissing me around and I whimpered when he started sucking on my neck leaving some bruises.

"Wh_what?? Where did you go?" I asked and he pulled me closer grabbing my boob squeezing it roughly.

"I went to jerk off baby. When you slept, I was jerking off looking at you." He groaned and I frowned.

"What is jerking off?" I asked and moaned softly when something pocked my vagina. This time a thought hit me that it must be his penis.. the one the guy used when he was having sex with her.

"You know like how you feel really good when I touch you over there?" He asked his hands sliding to my inner thighs and I nodded.

"Guys have a pleasure point too, we feel really good when someone touches us there too." He said and I looked down.

I felt really sad that only I felt good and didn't think about him. A bright smile formed on my face as I looked at him and he frowned.

"What are you thinking?" He asked and I smiled widely.

"So what do I do to get you... Uhh... You know, like how you kiss me around and uh.. touch me..errh" I asked and he looked at me with a look  I couldn't grasp.

"Stand up." He said and I frowned standing up and he smiled widely.

"Strip." He said and I stood up hesitantly. I took one piece of clothing after the other and stayed in my underwears and bra.

Like, I wouldn't even dream of taking them out because the thing about big boobs is that they are sexy and all when they are in a bra. But if you witness the fallen angels you'd be traumatised.

"The bra as well, princess." He whispered and I looked down before taking them out.

He was looking at me scanning me around which made me nervous and he stood up.

His huge figure was hovering over my  short one.

"The first turn on for me princess, would be you comfortable in your body around me. So, dance for daddy.. let me see you dance for me." He said and I swallowed hard as he played some songs in his phone.

It was a slow song and in Spanish, I think.

"I.. I don't know how to dance." I said and he laughed.

"I have been stalking you for five years princess. Do you think I really don't know what you do behind closed doors?" He asked and a shiver run down my spine..

He_ he had been stalking me for five years??

"Wh- what???" I bit my lip and he groaned cursing.

Hehe

Another update guys

Thanks for reading.

Love you 🥺💜💓