4: close

Anna's POV

I had been walking up and down the whole day fixing everything in the house with that maid. Her name was Maggie and she was super helpful.

She didn't want to let me do anything and have me so much food.

"Madame.. capo is here for lunch with the others" she said and I nodded "send him up to me" I said and she bowed softly "okay madame" she said and I started running up the stairs.

"Ben.. evito..a casa" I was busy chanting in my head when the door opened with such force that I shook. I didn't have time to say anything when a huge force pinned me to the wall.

"Mine" he groaned and I frowned forcing a smile. Maggie came in after clearly concerned. "Ben..Vito... Casa??" I said and he frowned clearly confused.

"What?? What happened to Ben?? Wait, who's Ben? Another guy wanting to take you away from me?? I'll show you now that you're MINE." He asked and I looked at a shocked maid behind him.

"Madame it's Bienvenido a casa" she said and he groaned dismissing her.

"Cazo..What do you think you're trying to do?" He asked and I bit my lip. "Learning Spanish?" I said loudly in my head but it came out as a whisper.

"You're such a perfect little whore for me" he groaned and I moaned when he attacked my lips to a wild kiss.

"Woah... Are you okay?" I asked and he smirked "I've never been better" he whispered and I moaned when he attacked my neck trailing sloppy kisses leaving marks of his invasion.

"Fucking mine... Say it"he groaned and I knew better than to argue, he was already looking pissed. "Y-yours..." I stammered and he rasped out a groan.

"Yes... All mine" he said and I dropped my head when he spread my legs wide moving his fingers to my core  causing me to moan.

"You're such a sexy princess... So deadly" he whispered and I gasped when he stripped my panties. He dug his face in my core lapping it when I touched his hair. It felt way too good.

His tongue went inside my whole and I started shaking as I felt my core clenching, I could feel a liquid  coming.

"Aaaahhhh... Sensitive... Omg... Please leave me I want to pee!!!" I screamed falling apart and he groaned.

"Fucking let it go." He whispered and I did feeling really embarrassed and he growled lapping my juices.

"You taste so fucking divine." he groaned and I moaned. I jerked up awake when the door busted open.

I frowned seeing max with another guy with him and I started covering my body up.

"Get out now!" He roared at them making me tremble and I screamed when Alvaro shot the other guy.

I knew he was acting off and I knew that something was wrong and that's why he was being all touchy and rough but I didn't realise it was so serious.

"Anna... Get to safety.. he will kill you... When he's angry he can't control himself" Max said and I frowned when more people came in.

He was angry?? What happened at work?

So, he only came at me roughly not because he wanted to be with me but because he was angry???

His workers, they had these guns... I have seen them before, they make you pass out. They wanted to use it on him like he was some sort of animal.

"Everyone, stop. Now!!" I screamed and the whole room froze. "That's my husband not a monster. Everyone out.. I don't want to hear more" I said and max looked at me shocked.

"You're new here, who are you to question our methods?" He asked and I smirked... wait . Since when do I smirk?

"I am your queen or whatever you call a girl with this symbol on her palm.. now all of you.. get out" I said and max signalled everyone to go.

I locked up the door and looked at him, he was still there looking furious. I guess they made it

"Alvaro it's okay.. it's just me, your Anna.. am here.. calm down" I whispered going to him and he groaned pushing me away.

I landed on my butt and winced. He came to me looking at me as if he was trying to remember my face.

"I am so sorry about them but you're okay now." I said and he groaned. "I will hurt you Anna, leave." He said and I rolled my eyes.

Did I mention I have always been so stubborn??

"You're my husband and I will not leave you, I am your queen and you're home and i am here with you. Can I touch you??" I asked and he stopped pacing around looking at me.

I walked to him and I touched his cheek which he leaned to, that short lived as he lifted me up in his arms.

"You're mine... No one's taking you away from me" he roared and I frowned.

"Yes... All yours, I am not going anywhere. Who got in your head?" I asked and he looked at me deeply.

"Lyson Black " he groaned.

Heheh

Another update guys

Thanks for reading

Love you

woman_inspector baby where you?