3: softy

Anna's POV

He carried me up to him and I shook trying to hide myself away from him. Was he wearing this mask because he was old?? If he was old then how could he carry me??

How uncle didn't seem old though so was I hallucinating??His grip tightened on me when I started shaking.

I froze when he groaned because I remembered he had a wound. "Alvaro.. are you okay??" I asked and he let me jump out of his arms. He was looking at me with shock in his eyes.

I tried jumping out one more time and he somehow let me. I started shuffling around looking for a first aid kit until I found it in the drawers.

"Sit. Now!" I said and he shook his head in amusement but still sat.

I started wiping his wound off the blood and he watched me when I pasted it with a big plaster I found there.

"You called me by my name twice and you don't seem to notice it" he whispered and I laughed.

"What?" I asked noticing him still looking and he chuckled.

"You don't seem to care that you are  naked from five minutes ago" he rasped out in my ears and I shook taking the sheet covering myself and he laughed.

I looked at him my eyes trailing down to his naked chest and I frowned. He had so many tattoos, he had one of the mafia on his neck. The rest of the tattoos only he knew why they were there.

I only noted a few that stood out,  one was of a rose on his abs and I frowned seeing like the name of a person on his left side chest. Strange it looked like my name.

I went ahead to touch it and he pinned me beneath him instead.

"Anna? Did you know another Anna except for me? Are you going to kill me? Am I here as a replacement?" I asked and he shook his head.

"It's only been you baby, only fucking you" he said and kissed me roughly causing me to forget how to breathe.

I replied softly submitting to his dominance and he smirked in the kiss.

"So deadly little one.. very deadly" he said and I looked aside causing him to groan as he started trailing sloppy kisses around my neck.

His alarm rang and he cursed under his breath, annoyed going to the bathroom. I took that chance to slip on his shirt.

"Anna can you hand me a towel?" He asked and I shook my head "no... Why.. don't you have one in there?" I asked as I started taking out the bedsheets.

"You have quite a mouth, little one. Or should I remind you who's in charge here?" He asked and I remembered my place again.

I slowly took the towel to the bathroom door opening it softly. I saw his mask on the floor, a sign to show he had taken it off.

"I'll leave it in the toilet seat" I said, "hand it over to me" his voice held such dominance that I just nodded.

I opened the bathroom door and I gasped when I was pulled into the bathroom. He pinned me against the wall and my breath hitched when his arms roamed around my waist.

The water was running around us and I gasped touching his chest where my name was encrypted and he chuckled. I started looking up to him and I was shocked to see who I was looking at.

"Y-you... Woowwww, You are... hot?" I breathed and he yanked me up to him squeezing my ass.

"You remember me now?" He asked and I frowned.

"I don't know... Who are you?? Have we met before?" He asked and I shook my head.

"I should go.." he growled and stormed off causing me to frown. Didn't he want to touch me anymore? Why was he so angry suddenly.

I finished up quickly and went downstairs. Everyone was gone except a maid that came in front of her.

"Madame... You are here. Mr Rodriguez said I should take care of you"she said and I suddenly had an idea.

"Do you speak Spanish??" I asked and she nodded.

"It's one of the rules... sir speaks more Spanish than any other language" the maid remarked and I smiled.

"Can you teach me how to say welcome home?" I asked and she nodded.

"Bienvenido a casa" she wrote down and I smiled going upstairs.

Hehehe

Another update guys

Thanks for reading

I love you