5: His

Anna's POV

Oh my zaddyyyy

Oh my Lyson

Oh my goddd

I was pacing back and forth not knowing what to do. I can't leave Alvaro because he is my husband now.

From a young age I was taught that after marriage I belong to my husband's place.

Why would Lyson want to pull off another stunt and keep putting himself in danger.

He should have thought about Iris first.

I turned to see Alvaro in a mask and I frowned. It meant that he had gone out. What did he mean by "Do you remember me now??"

Was I supposed to??

Who was this guy??

I looked around and continued my pacing back and forth not knowing what to do.

If he wanted to kill me he could have done it by now.. right??

I started walking up the stairs pretending I didn't see him when he groaned.

"Stop." He commanded and I quickly obeyed the order.

He snapped his fingers and everyone was gone by now. He came to me and pulled me to him causing my breathe to hitch as my body felt hot.

"I missed you baby girl. I couldn't even kill because all I wanted is to see your face" He whispered and I shook.

Hold up, he kills too??? I mentally hit myself on my head. Of course dummy he is in the same line of work as Lyson freaking Black.

I forced a smile and looked at him.

"Are you okay??" I asked and he nodded planting kisses on my neck and I shook closing my eyes.

I pushed him back and he groaned frowning.

"Can you just leave me alone?? Please?" I asked and he shook his head in disapproval.

"I would not do that, for years I have carved your touch. I have been watching you for the past five years. I have been craving you, your touch, your voice..." He trailed off leaning to me inhaling deeply on my neck.

"Your fucking touch" he growled and I gasped when he turned me around so my back was facing him.

"You think after everything you have done for me, to me. I would simply let you go because you asked?? No, babygirl you have got it wrong" why the heck was I even turned on.

I remembered who he was and what he had done to me that day. The day he first came in front of me and left me bleeding around the chest.

He started to pull my shirt off and I stopped him touching his hand.

He was going to see the scars and I hated it when people did that. He must have not seen it that day I was naked because he was busy being hurt.

"There is nothing I haven't seen here before, is there??" He asked and I sniffed uncomfortably.

I had no idea why I had started crying remembering that horrible day I woke up in a hospital bed with scars all over my back and stomach area.

They said it was a miracle I survived.

He pulled back turning me around and when he saw my teary eyes he started moving away from me.

I could barely see past his emotions but this time I did. He looked hurt??

I was moving upstairs when I bumped into a figure.

"Oops my bad, I am so clumsy at times.. must be the pregnancy" she said and I wanted to cry.

Did he??

Was he??

Was she??

"Oh my bad, I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Zoe and I am Alvaro's sister in law(Zoë Tainted book 3)" she giggled and I frowned.

She married into this family willingly????

"Why are you here?? Why did you not run when you had the chance before marrying him??" I asked and she giggled.

"For his entire life, he has been alone. I have never seen him in love with anyone than how he is with you. He just doesn't know how to express it but you'll see. No lady lasts in this house, I was shocked you're even marked" she said and I looked at my palm in shock.

"You mean-" I trailed off when she nodded. "The good thing about these busy guys. You don't have to worry about them cheating on you" she said carelessly taking my hand to our room.

Why was I suddenly relieved he was not going to cheat on me and I held the second highest rank in the place?

Hehehe

Another update guys

Thanks for reading

Love you❤️‍🔥🤍

Check out the other books in the forbidden series ❤️‍🔥🤍