11: take it slow

Feel my blood running
Swear, the sky is falling

Anna's POV

"I should go." He whispered more to himself trying to make his way out of  the room when I touched his hand.

"Do you not like_ my body?" I asked and he groaned pulling me to him.

"No baby, you are gorgeous." He said and I looked at him. I did not want to sound needy anymore even though I was.

"Thank you." I said looking away bending to get my gown and I moaned when he smacked my ass hard.

"So fucking wet." He rasped and I gasped when he placed me on my feet his lips on mine.

"Dance for me, babygirl." He said and I looked aside.

"Dance with me." I bit my lip and he pulled me to him. I smiled and started swaying my hips and he had a strong hold my waist.

I pulled away and he smirked spinning me to him and I gulped when I ended up in his arms my back facing him.

His hands trailed to my boobs and I moaned when he squeezed them holding them in his hands. It was like they were made to stay there.

I pulled away again and gasped when he engulfed me in his arms. This time my thighs were drenched and he had that stupid smirk on his face.

His lips met mine again, to a more passionate kiss than the other one his hand slipping between my legs and I was shaking the time he started caressing them.

"Baby, tell me how bad you want me to fuck you." He growled kissing me around and I touched his shoulder stabling myself.

"Please, I... Aahhh.... Yeaahh .... Fuck me... Daddyyy... Pleaseee, let's uh.. make little Alvaro's...." He froze when I said the last part looking at me deeply.

Uh.. I thought it sounded um, seductive? And sexy? Hopefully...

Whoops

I looked at him and he smirked his eyes deepening. They were turning a bit darker and were getting hooded with a feeling I couldn't grasp.

"You want me to fertilize that pussy, baby?" He asked and I nodded that's when he lost his senses because I was in his arms then the wall then the bed.

"You want my fucking children in you?" He asked again, this time his voice was husky and I shook when he started kissing around.

"Mine, let me hear you say it?" He groaned and I nodded.

"Yo- yours." I breathed and he cursed out kissing my body going lower.

He sucked in my boobs and continued to go sensually down.

I moaned when his face met my core. He was licking there and sucking which had me crying and moaning in pleasure.

He didn't even put his fingers there when I tried to move away.

"I'm going to- aaahh." I trailed off when his tongue entered me.

"Cum for me." He groaned and I didn't need to hear twice.

My body felt so good when I messed up his face with my liquids.

I was panting and he groaned licking and devouring every piece of me.

I tried to move away when he continued.

"We are just getting started, little one." He said and I moaned.

I was so sensitive and it should be impossible.

"I can't.... Mmmhhh" and again I was moaning because he was so greedy with it.

This time I didn't hold back I just got lost in that feeling. I came again and looked at him my breathing shallow.

I felt so bad that he was only doing this things to my body leaving me hungry and craving.

I looked at him with a small smile on my lips trying to sit up and he groaned.

"What do you want pretty lady?" He asked his eyes roaming all over me.

"I want to make you feel good. Tell me how." He groaned at my words biting my lower lip and I smiled softly.

"Spread your legs for me." He groaned and I went back sitting down spreading them and he groaned as he eyed me from my face to my breasts then my core.

"Fuck taking it slow, I'm having Anna." He growled and I moaned when he came to me pulling me beneath him.

Hehehe.

Another update guyss.

Thanks for reading.

Love you.

❤️‍🔥🥹💖