When she is in Love - 5

Malini soon awake at morning and looked at him who is sleeping like a baby. She gave a an air kiss to him and moved to freshen up. Adithya woke from his sleep unusual of his morning time and looked at the couch and thought she went early. 

Adithya mv : namma ivalo early aa ezhunthichittum ava eppudi nammuk munnadiyee poraa?

Adithya sighed and changed his dress and wrapped a towel around his hips and moved to washroom, at the same time Malini opened the washroom door and saw his bare body and screamed and closed the door, and the door hit Adithya's nose who leaned simultaneously when she closed the door in a rush.

Hearing his scream, Malini opened the door and looked at his nose, which was totally pink, Malini took his hand and they both entered the bathroom and stood in front of the washbasin. Malini with some water massaged there, but his eyes were stuck on her face, the angelic face of her. His heart asked him the question, "Adi, how did you didn't saw this angelic beauty , were you blind?" which made him to wander about it and lose from reality. Malini called him again and again, and patted the shoulder of him, her cold hands on his bare body made him come to reality and he looked at her hands on his shoulders,  which bring some chill vibe ran through his spine.

Malini : engaa, ippo okay aayidichaa?

Adithya : kongam light aa pain irukku

Malini : I'm sorry, naan theriyaama

Adithya : I deserve this actually

Malini : yaaen ippudi pesuringa? Athellaam onnumilaa thappu naan thaan pannaen sorry

Adithya : Maa nii ethum pannala, I didn't know that you were in bathroom,  nii eppovum polaa ennaku munnaadiye poyittaaenu nenachaein. Appuram inime kalayile nii kulichathukku appuram enna eluppi vidu, okayvaa

Malini : yaen?

Adithya : appo thaan ennaku intha angelic face paaka mudiyum

Malini blushed and they looked at each other. Malini's eyes were full of love and he was drowning in her eyes that shows so much of affection and love. Malini's fingers slightly touched the tip of the nose, slightly caressed it, while he stood there like a statue, when he felt her feather touch, Malini moved closer towards him and kissed the tip of his nose. When her lips met on his nose, realisation hit her and she ran from the bathroom. While Adithya's heart was going for a race, he turned and looked at the mirror, now there is a slight pink on his cheeks and earlobes, it's not the pain, it's purely blush.

Adithya doesn't want to make her awkard. So he closed the door of the washroom abd started to freshen up. Malini in front of mirror, "ayyoo Malini ennaa panni vechirukkaen niii. Avar ennaa nennaippa.. cheey.. ennaku ennaachunnu kudaa theriyaala, romba hypnotising aanaa kangal athu, paathu bathraama irunthiko malini, illanaa nii avare ethaachu panna poraen.."
She dried her hair and rushed to the kitchen, her cheeks were pink and it was noted by Nandhu. While nandhu mv be like, "deyy kongam jagarthaya irunthikkodaa, unakku innaikum ethaachu veraa poraen"

Adithya all the while his mind was playing the scene of her kissing and it made something in him. He rushed to the dining table and looked at the kitchen, meanwhile Nandhu sat near him and touched the tip of the nose and Adithya screamed again, "yaennada unnaku prechana"

Nandhu : illaa anga sevanthu irukku athu ennaanu paakaa..

Adithya : loosu..

Hearing her scream Malini came with an ice cube which was covered with a cloth and give it to Adithya and asked him to place there for sometime. Adithya smiled at her.

Nandhu : ma, unnae thaan ivan loosunu kuptaen

Malini : athu ungala thaan kuptaen, yaenna kedayathu part-time paithiyakaran

Arunachalam and other laughed hearing her statement and Adithya laughed too much loud.  Nandhu be like, "thevaa gopi unakku ithellaam"

Then they had their breakfast, Adithya and Malini stealed some glances and in between Nandhu came and Adithya stomp on his feet. Nandhu moved from there and sat with Arunachalam and had his food. And the day went with little bit of teasing and stealing glances of each other.

******
At night, Adithya was pacing in the room to make her not to sleep on the couch. Because he saw Malini massaging her neck and shoulders and hissing in pain. Soon an idea collapsed in his mind, he took all the suitcases of him and placed it on the couch. Malini after completing some work, she came to sleep and saw the couch was filled with suitcase and Adithya searching on something 

Malini : ninga ennathae thedringaa?

Adithya : athuu ennodaa college'la sports kk all rounder aa vanthapoo trophy pudich oru photo eduthaen maa, athu kaanum

Malini mv : eppudi athu kaanum? Athu yaenkittaa thaane irukku

Malini : athu ethukkungaa ippo theduraen? Inthaa night ningaa sports club aa nadatha porom?

Adithya : unn kitta kaatrathukku thaan

Malini : athu thaan already yaen kitta irukkae

Adithya : enna maa

Malini : illaa athu engayachu iruppom, ninga nalla thedungalaenn sonnaen

Malini mv : happaada thappichittom!

Adithya then took a random album of his and started speaking, Adithya sat on the bed and Malini too. Adithya smiled internally and he explained each photo. But Malini was in extreme happiness,  eventhough she saw all these photos thousand time, seeing and hearing each and every story from her Avaru, made her happy and overwhelmed. And they talked a lot and lot, then tiredness took there.

Malini : ningaa thungunga, naan keela (floor) thunguraen, couch'la irukkura things ellaam maathurathukk naan romba tired aa irukkaen

Adithya mv : yaarudaa inthaa keela thunguraa idea ellaam kanduppudichathu, keela thungunaa body fullaa valikkume ivalukku... Yosiiiiii adiiiiiii... Haa

Adithya : athellaam venaa,  nii bedla paduthukoo. Keela romba kuluruthu, anga padutha unakku kalayila udambu valikum. Bedla paduthukko, ennaku ethum prechanayila.

Malini : illaanga athumattum venaa..

Adithya : unakku uncomfortable aa irunthaa naan keela padukkuraen nii Bedla paduthukkoo

Malini : ayyoo athu venaa, naan Bedla paduthukkuraen, ningalum Bedla paduthukko, keela padukka venaa

Adithya : venumna namma middle'la oru pillow vechukkalam

Malini : athellam venaanga. Naan antha side paduthukkuraen.

Adithya : okay good night ma.

Malini : Good night'nga.

Adithya smiled and switched off the light and his smile became widened cause his plan worked out. So she can sleep without pain and have a good sleep. They both closed their eyes and soon tiredness hit them and they slept.

********
TBC

Do vote and comment makkale❤️
Sorry for the typos. No proof reading. 

Hope you liked the update.

By urs author
Jephi🤍🦋
_Ms.J_