When she is in love

A famous village, and a village men, Mr. Arunachalam, the great grandfather of our hero, Mr. Adithya Ravi. Who is currently working in Bangalore and have a girlfriend Renu. Adithya lose his parents in his childhood and he was parented by his grandfather and his parents siblings. He was everyone's favourite. 

In the childhood itself, his favourite position was stolen by his athai ponnu and our heroine Malini. Malini with her cuteness and innocence became everyone's favourite.  And the envy develops. But Malini had a huge respect, care and love on Adithya.

Adithya for his higher studies and job, he chose Bangalore with his friends and they settled their and have a girlfriend now. He is a doctor by profession. While,  Malini who completed her studies and was settled in the village itself.  She was a school teacher and enjoyed her life being there with her family.

Now Arunachalam has called every family members to assemble in the village home. With Arunachalam's power and respect,  Adithya and his cousin Nandhu gained 3months leave and they were returning to the village.

Sarojini : aeyyy Malini enthiri dii, avalo neram thunguvaen, innaiku un mamman Bangalore'la irunth veraanga romba varsham kalichu

Arunachalam: ava kongam neram thungattum, nethu school'a irunth late aa thaane vanthaen. 

Sarojini : saringa pa

Arunachalam was having his coffee and reading the newspapers and one of his workers came and stood before him and he looked at them and said,

Arunachalam: ninga car eduthittu poyi Station's irunth pasangala kuttitu vaanga.

They moved from there, meanwhile Malini woke up from her sleep and came straight to Arunachalam and sat on the floor beside him, and placed her head on his lap. With a wide smile Arunachalam caressed her hair.

Arunachalam : nallaa thunguniya Malu

Malini : hmmm

Arunachalam stopped caressing her head, while she took his hand and placed on her head, while Arunachalam chuckled and again caressed her hair. Malini parents saw this and smiled at their bond.

Arunachalam: Malu ma, Nandhuvum Adithyavum veraanga, avanga kittaa Sandaku ethum poyidaathae sariyaa

Malini : naan eppo thaatha avanga kitta sandakku poyiirukkom, avanga thaan, appuram Mamavukk thaan enna pudikkathae. Naan enna thatha pannaen.

Arunachalam: ellaam seri aayidum Malu ma.

Mailini nodded her head and moved to kitchen and had her coffee and went to fresh up. She heard a horn sound and she peeked outside through her balcony and saw Adithya and Nandhu, she looked at Adithya,  her heart beat fastens, her eyes blinked. A smile appeared on her face soon it faded and looked at the mirror. 

Malini : normal aa iru malini, avarukku unnae pudikkathu, maybe intha time avaru change aayii ennaa thiruppi kadhalichaa..? Haa kizhichaen..

Malini's mind was saying all the positive and negative things that can about to happen and finally decided to go with a flow. She moved from her room after drying her hair and placed a bindhi on her forehead.

She didn't even go to the living room where everyone was happy to see them. She saw a Glimpse of his smile, which made her heart to flutter.  She directly gone to kitchen and prepared tomato chutney and placed it on the dining table, where Adithya and Nandhu had gone to their room to fresh up. Then they settled in the dining for breakfast,  Malini was looking at Adithya whether he choose other chutney or tomato.  And yes he chose tomato chutney and moaned the taste of it.

Adithya: sarojini maa, naan verathu therinju ennaku pudicha tomato chutney panni vechirukkaen paaraen. Ningaa thaan amma.

Sarojini just smiled at him and caressed his hair and looked at Malini, Malini smiled sheepishly at her. Arunachalam came and joined them, Malini came forward and served him, Arunachalam asked her to sit with them and everyone joined the dining.

Malini smiled at Nandhu and Nandhu waved a Hi, meanwhile she looked at Adithya,  he just looked at her and focused on his food.

Arunachalam: yaen da pasangala Malini kitta pesava illaya ningae

Adithya : Illa saptitu irukkaenla Arunpa, athaan.

Only Adithya calls him Arunpa and others call him as thatha, and he too loves when he calls like that. Malini just nodded her head at them and ate her food. After breakfast Arunachalam asked Malini to gave coffee to both of them to their bedroom.  Malini made coffee and knocked on Adithya's room, he opened it while he was in call. He hold his call and looked at her,

Adithya : enna venum

Malini :  Coffee

Adithya took his coffee and harshly closed the door on front of her face, Malini bite her lips to not to cry and took a deep breathe and moved to Nandhu's room and knocked.  He opened it and looked at her smilingly. 

Nandhu : ullaa va da kanna

Malini : illaa paravalanga intha coffee eduthukkonga

Nandhu : ada vaa maa

Malini smiled at him and placed the coffee on the table, nandhu bring a cover and gave it to her. She just looked at him and the cover. Malini took it from him and smiled.

Malini: ungalukku yaen mela kovam illayaa

Nandhu : ada pomaa, athelaam chinna vayasilee etho appudi behave pannathu, innum athellaam yaarachu manasile vechittu iruppiyaa.

Malini mv : aana avar appudiyae irukkaare

Nandhu : aama nii ippo enna pandrae, job or college?

Malini : college mudichittaen mama, ippo school teacher aa work pandraen, inga pakkathu school'la. Ungalukku job ellaame eppudi povuth

Nandhu : ohhh super. Ennake ellaame nalla thaanda poguthu.

Malini : serii mama, ningae rest edunga romba tired aa iruppingae.

Nandhu smiled at her and she left from his room, while passing the Adithya's room and saw Adithya smiling and laughing while speaking through the phone. Malini looked at the scenario and thought,

"Avaru eppo yaen kittaa ippudi happy aa pesuvaen"

*******
Tbc.

Do vote and comment dears.
Love you all.  God bless you all.
No proof reading,  so sorry for the typos.

Comment ur opinions makkale and let's see on next chapters what will happen in their life.

By urs author
Jephi🤍🦋
_Ms.J_