When she is in Love - 6

Adithya woke up in the morning and saw Malini beside him sleeping peacefully. They were not hugging each other but they were too close. Adithya smiled seeing her and thought,  "Anthaa couchla paduthu thukam verama thaan madam kalayilayae elunthukuraen, inimae nii seriiyaa thungu ma."

He moved from bed without any noise and moved to fresh up, he came back and saw her still sleeping. He didn't want her to wake up, so he put the AC on and made her wear the blankets over her shoulders and smiled seeing her sleeping like a toddler.  Then he moved from his room and saw Nandhu reading newspaper.  Giving a pat on his head he snatched the newspaper from Nandhu.

Nandhu : deyy loosu!

Adithya : ennadaa part time paythiyakara

Nandhu : Malu ma engaa daa?

Adithya: Maluma'va ? Unnaku ava malini , appudi kuttaa pothum

Nandhu  : deyy yaen thangathe naan eppudi vena kupduvaen unnaku ennaa

Adithya : ava unnaku thangam'na ennaku ava vairiam (diamond)

Before they went to next argument, Arunachalam interpreted them and asked about Malini, "Malu ma engada? Thungitt irukkala? Udamb mudiyalaya?"

Adithya : ava thungiyitt irukkapa, udambu ellaam okay thaan. Nalla thungiyitt irukkan, athaa elupaa thonala.

Arunachalam: seri daa ava thungatum. Appuram ingaa namma hospital'ila unga randuperale doctor aa vela pakka mudiyumaa, illaa thirumbi poyii angaye pakkanuma?

Adithya : illapa ingaya pakkuraen, naane ithu unga kitta kekkalamnu thaan irunthaen. Ungaloda aal kittaa solli hospital kongam sutham panna sollungapa. Appuram kongam things ellaam vaanganum namma.

Arunachalam: nii enna sonnalum vaanguraen daa. Ippo thaan nii yaen pulla maathiri irukku.

Nandhu mv : dey oru kalyanam panni mudinjaodane eppudi aalu total change aayitaen paaru

Adithya : eyy paythiyam, saptu mudichittu vaa sernthu enna ellam vaanganumnu pakkalam okayva?

Nandhu : okayy okayyy

Later when they having breakfast, Malini came there and looked at Adithya, Arunachalam called her and patted her head and asked, "nalla thunguniyaa daa"
Malini nodded and sat btw Nandhu and Adithya. She poked Adithya's shoulder and he lean towards her to hear what she was about to say.

Malini : kupturukalamla

Adithya : nii nalla thungiyitt irunthaen, eluppa manasu verala

Malini : ohhh

Malini grinned and Adithya looked at her and pinched her cheeks and he start eating. Nandhu came towards Malini and whispered,  "enna kulukulu vaa 🥶 ❄️ "
Malini nodded while Nandhu gave her a disgusting smile and said "saptitu po loosu"

Adithya: ethaachu sonniyaa Nandhu?

Nandhu : illadaa inthaa dining table romba loose aa irukkaennu sonnaen daa

Adithya: athu nii loose aa irukurathaale appudi theriyuthu

Malini laughed hearing this and placed her head on Adithya's shoulder and laughed looking at Nandhu, meanwhile everyone admired her.

Later when Nandhu and Adithya was preparing the list, Arunachalam's people came there for a meeting to do the needs in the hospital.  Malini came there and said to Nandhu and Adithya,  " Mela ennoda study room'iruku anga ukanthuko, inga romba disturbance aaa irukkum" They smiled at her and took their things and moved to her study hall. It was neatly managed, A table and two chairs, a small library set up, and lot of flowers. The room was so good just like her. They peacefully make an order of things they wanted to purchase. Nandhu had a call and he went to attend it. Adithya's eyes roamed around the room again and a particular book in the library strike him. He took it and read the title "Him, my soulmate".

Adithya started reading it and within the first two pages he realised it was about him, his eyes had tears, and he took the last page of the book and saw Malini's name. And she written a final quote is " I love you Adithya,  I always do, cause you are my soulmate, my love. Even if you want me to stood away from you, I'm ready for it too, cause I need your happiness, which matters a lot to me. I love you more than I love myself.  "

Fresh tears left his eyes and he read from the beginning and he can see the love of her through her writings. And he felt more guilty when he came to know that he hurt her a lot and was ready to move from the town for him. The way she loved him made his heart to flutter. How beautiful a women's love? Did he worth of it? His tears were unstoppable,  he couldn't read anything cause of his tears, he sat on the floor and wiped his tears with his hands and read it.

How much she loves him!!! Like his mother? Maybe more than his mother. She cared for him, protected him, loved him, stood for him, focused in him, Like a mother does, forgetting all her worries, likes, and stood for her son, Malini does the same for him. The food he ate which was similar taste of his mother does was done by Malini, over these years he thought it was Malini's mother.

He hurted her a lot, but she loved him a lot. How could someone love like this when that person only gave you the pain? How could she ? Is love works this way? Nandhu came there and saw Adithya in a broken state, Nandhu rushed towards him and hugged him

Nandhu : ennachu daa

Adithya : naaan avala romba hurt pannitaen daa? Did I deserve this love from her? Did she forgive me? Ennaku ennayae kollanum polu irukkudaa

Nandhu : sh sh.. Adi, don't think like that. She'll forgive you, cause she loves you a lot.  Now you understand everything.  I'll ask you one question,  did you feel love just because you read about her and her love on you?

Adithya : No, I started admiring her just from our marriage, when you warned me. But the admiration changed but I don't know that what it was. Maybe I started loving her but now I realised my mistake and I need to be her Man. I'm sure about it.

Nandhu : okayy. Now take a deep breathe and ready to be her Man. Now come on where is the chocolate boy?

He winked at Adithya, Adithya smiled and looked at the book and kissed it.

*******
TBC

No proof reading. Sorry for the typos!!
Hope you liked the update.
Do vote and comment makkale and may I know ur opinions🐒

By urs author
Jephi🤍🦋
_Ms.J_