Life gets interesting

Y/n is standing in front of her house door debating on whether to sneak in or make up lame excuses for the blood stained on her uniform. Well she might be a quiet girl but ain't going to sit back to an insult , *sigh* Let me explain . So the story goes like this , she was peacefully having lunch when this horse of a boy snatched the book on her lap and started reading it . Since she is an bengali she was reading "Feluda" a masterpiece created by world famous writer and director Satyajit Ray . She was in love with bengali sahitya and didn't understand why people did'nt like then or may I say not know them .(Another story) *anyways back to the story * in normal occasions she would just scoff but now the boy was toying her one of the most fav books and she just could'nt sit back ,'GIVE IT BACK' she said with her most threatening look . The horse was like "aww reading another dumb novel" she was like "I hear someone farting through their mouth, too bad u were'nt proud abt being a bengali or this masterpieces would have been disgraced by people like u " smirking a bit at his shocked face and the kids around laughing their ass off . He was pissed and threw a punch at her while screaming 'SHUT UP'so immature she dodged the punch and punched him instead while managing to get the book from his hands so that it won't get damaged since it is a book borrowed from the library near her house. She thought that he would make a scene crying calling the teachers claiming that he broke his nose or something and honestly she did'nt care becuz there were CCTV cameras all over so when he would cry she 'll just ask the teachers to check the CCTV and well he will be caught but surprisingly he went away cursing under her breath. She thought that he was kind today until at the end of school she was walking home when that horse with his horse gang blocked my way . Now let me tell u that they are like the "two faced delinquents " just unlike the tr characters acting all nice and weak in front of parents and elders being the typical mamas boy aunties love. This is a thing in india and I don't know if any where else it is there like we call them 'Chapris' anyways they stood surrounding her with menacing grin spread spread over their faces. The boy snickered and signaled his 4 friends to charge at her and..........