BACK AT IT AGAIN

A/n POV

Frist of all thank u for reading my story . It means a lot to me as well u know it is my frist story and I never thought that it would get views so fast and I also want to thank my friends for they are the ones who introduced me to this app. Mitsuya, Ken chin , ash , kazutora , and baji ........... many many love to u all from mikey aka ur leader 😉😝😝😝😝😝🤣🤣

Y/n ,Y/NNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!! WAKE UP !!!!!!!.... she heard a hideous voice calling her , is this hell ,is the devil calling to her already ,!!!she opened her eyes and saw an enormous figure towering her . Ahhhhhh!! She screamed before punching the figure in the face . Ouchhhhhh!!!!! U little pest !!!!!!the figure bellowed in anger, wait a sec it sounds familer , like she hears it's voice everyday, she rubbed her eyes only to find her step sister rubbing her nose. Y/N I AM GOING TO KILL U !!!!!!!! Her sis screamed and charged towards her . Y/n somehow managed to get past that and ran downstairs into the kitchen where her mother was cooking dinner she looked a bit annoyingly surprised seeing Y/n coming to the kitchen. ''Dinner is going to be ready in sometime go and arrange the plates"on the tables she said . Y/n hesitantly asked ," umm, mom how long have I been sleeping ??" Her mother said without turning back, " past 5 hrs" "WHAT??!!" She thought ,while it was only 10-20 minutes in the dream. She was distracted and could'nt eat properly. She hastily finished her dinner and and went back to her room . Now when she is thinking back to it , it should have been a dream come true to her as she was able to meet ANIME CHARACTERS, an ablitiy no one in this world have ever discovered or experienced . She sat on bed thinking all this while regret and anger slowly filled her , she made up her mind that she is going to try and see and feel that again . And with that she lie on the bed trying to sleep after the long and rather exthusting sleep she had 5 miss ago......