THE TRUTH DRAWS NEAR

'Doctor, she is asleep from the previous day her heartbeat has stopped and she is not breathing............ ppppplllllease do somethingggggggg'. Y/n 's  mother cried

"Clam down dear " her father consoled her . The doctor checked her heartbeat and breath. No! she is all appearance dead .

They started to push her but she did'nt move. The doctor asked for a glass of water . He splashed it all over her, it seemed to work as she moved a bit , he slapped her hard .

She awoke , slowly opening her eyes , being a bit startled at the sudden slap and splash . She was bewirlded to see a doctor beside and her distressed stepmama and dad fake crying , ughhhh!!!! She hated it when her parents pretended . Her mother was going to hug her but she pushed her away and asked and asked doctor about what was happening , he announced that she had a serious illness and she needs to be at the hospital for a test.

So much to her annoyance,  she was rushed to the hospital and ran through a few tests bit nothing was spotted save the fact that she was a bit mental, yeah  WHATEVER THAT MEANTTT!!!!!! And until then she has to take a special injection to make her sleep limited about 5 hours or something .

WHATTTTTT!??!?!??!?!?  ONLY 5 HOURS , BUT WHAT ABOUT HER AMAZING DREAMS AND ALL THE ANIME CHARACTERS SHE WILL MEET ??!!! IT WAS HER ONLY HAPPINESS.No no no this can't happen.

SHE HAS TO DO SOMETHING

what will she do , the injection is a few hours and she needs to do something yes something  to save her sleep. Just then she saw a nurse carrying a bottle of pills , sleeping pills . Yes she has to do something