THE LAST TIME

Yes! she has to do something , she saw a nurse walking with a bottle of sleeping pills in her hands to a room opposite to her . YES!! YES!!! SLEEPING PILLS , THEY ARE THE ONLY THING THAT WILL HELP HER SLEEP............................. FOREVER!!!!!!...
but....... but......... how will she get them.?!?!

She decided to sneak in the room and get the bottle.

She slowly got out of bed , the doctor was in the room just beside the room opposite to her room, so she had to be extra careful.

She reached the door of the second room without hesitation, and saw the bottle of the pills laying on the table.......

But as she was making her way to her room ,a nurse saw her and immediately ran to inform the doctor . Y/n was alarmed and quickly bolted the door of her room and shut the door . She blocked it with a chair .

She heard  hurried voices and footsteps,
Her heart pounding against her chest. She sat on her bed, took out 5 to 6 pills in one hand , and held the bottle of water in her other hand , she gulped down the entire thing and quickly stretched out on the bed, by now the door of her was bursting and banging as of it would break down any moment..........................

But y/n has no cares in the world as she was already going to sleep forever.... .. FOREVER.............. AWAY from all the difficulties in the world................. away from her stupid parents ............. away FOREVER............

She was soon dreaming , but instead of the white room , she was in a pitch black room , she was startled a bit but she thought , maybe becuz she was never going to pass through this room she was seeing this black ........ BUT THEN SUDDENLY,  she saw what she escaped , her parents who barged in the room and cried over her , her anyyoing sister crying as well, telling her to come back to them...............

It was then she realised that she did not want this , all her life . Her parents loved and brought her up , she was the one who created a border and all this time the sadness in there eyes was..... REAL ........
She wanted to get back to their loving arms but WHY COULDN'T SHE WAKE UP ?!?!!!??????............ THATS WHEN SHE SAW WHAT A HUMAN BEING NEVER WANTED TO FACE ................ THE DEATH GOD .......... HE GRABED HER AND SLOWLY STARTED, DRAGING HER IN THE DEPTHS OF THE REAL HELL THIS TIME.....................................

_________________________________________

A/n '  Pov

Y/n got those vivid dreams becuz if REM SLEEP and so it felt vivd to her. She was foolish and tried escaping the world with what she thought was normal sleeping pills , but it was a overdose of very strong pills therefore taking her life , if she would have seen the love and affection trying to reach her she would have not seen this day..................