SHOCK x infinity

Utahime! Nobara! Two Male voices cried at the same time A voice well known by her ,a voice she adored . She turned around to face 3 boy standing behind me , Now the girls turned back to face them and she is kinda stuck between them , she was so surprised that she stood there just staring at them, at that time a hand came on her shoulder and she snapped out and realised that fushigiro was holding her shoulder while saying "Are u okay ? " she was caught off guard but managed a "yeah" " thanks" and "sorry" and pushed past them running in the other direction she thought that is this a "Dream or Reality" if it is a dream why could she feel his hand !! Why!? Is this some kind of illusion or she had gone to heaven she was running like mad her kimono caught her ankle and she fell down and bruised her knee she wished that this dream or god knows what would end quickly . She was now surrounded by a crowd and all eyes were on her , she suddenly felt dizzy and again everything went dark like she was falling in pits of hell....................

A/n POV

like I said in the previous chapter I won't be able to write for quiet sometime pls enjoy and correct me if necessary ...........

Hey and btw any of u love feluda .... if u do comment and suggest me some books