I meet another me

Y/n don't know how long yn have been staring but y/n was conscious enough to hear the teacher telling her to go take a seat . She made her way to the girl and said , "um hey do u mind if I sit here ?" She looked up and said "yeah sure" and cast her a smile . Y/n sat down and hina started , " Hi I am hina and u ?" I am y/n nice to meet u ."

She smiled and soon they started talking. She was really talkative, not to be rude but we just met and y/n already know half of her history

Anyways at the evening she invited her to have a night with her and her friend. Y/n already know who was that but pretended not to .

Points to be noted

She did'nt care where she was going to live but surprisingly she walked to an apartment and fished out a freaking key from her pocket which clearly ins't her .

Hina said that the street was tow blocks away from her house and she would pick her up.

At the evening hina came and picked her up. They went to a................ Shrine !!! No cafe , no karaoke,  no restaurant but a shrine . And why was this looking so familer . And why was she getting a feeling that she was going to meet someone else.

They went up the steps and reached a flat space and there was a lifted space where a cabin could be seen. They brought chairs from inside as it was too hot to sit inside . She met emma and honestly she felt like crying , (becuz if u know the season 3 , u would know )

She was as friendly as hina but a little quiet than hina , But she did'nt mind as they both made her feel home and she told them a lot about Indian bengali life and they told she a lot about their japanesse life and festivals . They nearly fainted when she told them the list of festivals in india especially in bengal.

We talked about many things and they eventually started talking about their boyfriends and not to mention she already knew but kept quite and pretended not to . They asked me if she had any and she just simply deined saying she don't like dating . They promised to introduce me to there boyfriends and I thought that was very sweet of them.

They were there for like half an hour and they wanted to go to the near shop to get something to eat . But they wanted someone to stay there as some of thier "friends" would come . They emphasized in the word friend like it was something special.  She volunteered to stay back and watch for them they seemed hesitant but eventually agreed.

They went up the street and disappeared and she sat on the steps and waited for them , she knew who their "friends" were , This is Mushasi shrine and TOMAN held there meeting here . She was lost in thought when suddenly she heard exhaust sounds of a motorcycle and just by listening she got exited, who would it be that she would meet frist ? Angry,  smiley , mikey , mitsuya, draken WHO ? She was blushing so hard right now  , but don't no why ? Maybe becuz she has a crush on everyone in this anime , as it was in of her favorite anime .