Another day another anime

This time y/n did'nt enter any door, she opened her eyes to find herself standing in front of a school . Something inside her told y/n to enter the school 🏫. She somehow knew where to go and that wasn't surprising to her at that time . But something was off , it was'nt a jujustu school or something , it was a plain japanesse school with normal teachers and normal students. Anyways she stopped in front of a certain class and thought "what am I supposed to say?" I might be an exchange student or a regular student I don't know" sweat started flowing from her forehead as she entered the classroom .................

Points to be noted

She had expected it to be a jujustu school as she meet with gojo and his students the other day and she thought that she is going to get the same anime for her dream but a twist awaits .

She was wearing a white blouse with grey skirt and a tie . I think u can guess the anime . 😏🤭

Okay back to the story

As she entered the classroom she could feel all eyes on her making her more nervous. The teacher turned towards her and said "Oh u must be the new student" he said and turned towards the class and said "this is the exchange student from india, make sure to make her feel home......" the teacher said something else but she was'nt listening becuz she spotted a familer pink head.