𝐈𝐕

COME THROUGH - THE WEEKND

ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

Chapter four

At the hotel

He opened the passenger seat door for Adrienne. She sat down and got comfy.

"Nice car." Adrienne complimented as Sebastian slid into the driver's seat.

"Thank you, pretty lady." He said with a daring smirk.

He pulled up into the parking lot of what Adrienne recognised to be an expensive hotel. They made their way to the top suite through the back entrance.

As soon as Sebastian shut the door behind him he closed the gap between him and Adrienne, pushing her against the wall, kissing her passionately.

He stopped doing what he was doing when he noticed that she wasn't responding to his kiss. He raised her delicate chin to look into his eyes.

"I don't know what it is about you that is making me feel this type of way."

He took her left hand and placed it on his erect dick. Adrienne's heartbeat increased when she felt his erect dick against his pants. Almost like it wanted to bust out.
"Do you see the power you have over me by doing literally nothing."

"We are attracted to each other, I can feel it. I want you and I know you want me too. I can see the flaming desire in your eyes."

"I want to pleasure you, Adrienne. Your ex doesn't deserve you. I want to make you forget about him, even if it's for this night only. I promise to satisfy you to the extent that you will still feel my throbbing dick inside of you a week from now."

"I want you, I want it" she was obviously some what conscious of what she was saying. She decided to let her guard down, and just go with the flow.

Sebastian smiled and connected his lips back to hers. He was able to savour all of her sweet, plump, pink lips. She tasted of whiskey.

He pulled away from the kiss and pulled her dress over her head, making her stand there in nothing but her matching lace black underwear.

She was beautiful. She had a lovely hourglass figure. Her hips were curvy. She was different from all the women he had been with in a good way of course.

He unhooked her bra and came face to face with her full rounded breasts. They were perfect. Her pretty pink nipples were silently begging for him to suck them. Sebastian took her right nipple in his mouth; he teased and sucked while he played with the left one.

Adrienne threw her head back in pleasure. It was as if she was on cloud nine. Sebastian was really keeping his promise of making tonight a memorable one. One she would never forget.
Sebastian dropped down to his knees and assisted her in removing her underwear. He smiled as he noticed how soaked they were. He was happy he had the same affect on her as she did on him.

With only her red bottom heels on he ushered her to a near by table, lifted her on the table and spread her legs to have easy access to her core. Adrienne swallowed painfully as Sebastian's tongue danced across her clit. He took time to explore. He fingered her dripping wet pussy whilst gradually adding another finger. He licked her out, collecting all of her juicy wet goodness. Adrienne had to stop him, she thought she was going to die of pleasure.

She was breathing heavily when Sebastian connected his lips to hers. Making her taste herself.

"Are you ready for the main course" he said with a smirk. "Are you ready to feel my large dick inside your soaking wet pussy?" He whispered seductively. Adrienne had no words, she couldn't speak so she nodded.

Sebastian positioned her perfectly on the table as he teased her womanhood with the tip of his dick, before slowly entering her.

He went still when he realised she was extremely tight. He took a glance at Adrienne and noticed that she had an uncomfortable expression on her face as she clung onto the table tightly. It was at that moment when it hit Sebastian. Adrienne was a virgin.

29-year-old Adrienne was dedicated to her career that she hardly had the time spare to have fun. That meant she never gave her self away to a man. On the flip side, she was good at pleasuring herself.

Sebastian whispered in her ear. "I'm honoured to be your first tonight. I promise to worship your body like a goddess, and make tonight your best night ever. The pain will only last for awhile but it will subside, I promise." He said as she nodded in some sort of agreement.

Sebastian made her comfortable with the size of his length, he definitely wasn't average. He gradually increased the pace after the pain had disappeared.

With moans of pleasure coming from both Sebastian and Adrienne. Her toes curling, she threw her head back in enjoyment. They came together in a hug like position when Sebastian emptied his seed inside of her.

He picked her up in bridal style and placed her on the bed. He removed her heels, and slid in beside her. Wrapping his arms around her in an embrace. He noticed that she was still trying to catch her breath.

Sebastian was certain that what he had just done with Adrienne was not sex. It was lovemaking. Which made it the best intercourse he has ever experienced. He took his time to worship her body, which is something he had never done to another woman.

"I'm up for another round, if you're up for it." He offered to her. She smiled, "We only have this one night together, let's make it memorable."

Adrienne climbed on top of Sebastian. She wanted to experiment something. She rode his large, hard cock while she got Sebastian to rub her juicy clit. Their pleasured moans filled the room like a tune. When eventually Adrienne came all over Sebastian's dick. She was dripping wet. Sebastian once again emptied his seed inside of her.

Just because they couldn't get enough of each other, they ended up going for three more rounds before the morning, making it five rounds in total.

Hello again! I hope the wait was worth it! 😉
Again thank you for reading this far, more chapters are on the way!