𝐕𝐈𝐈

THE COLOUR VIOLET - TORY LONEZ
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▯ ▯ ▯

Chapter seven

Pouring out her heart

Evelyn was surprised. She could not believe it was her best friend that was pouring out her emotions before her. Adrienne never did anything like that, she kept everything to herself. Even when she was in tough positions, she would always put up a front that she was strong even though she may had been hurting on the inside. Evelyn couldn't even remember the last time that she had seen Adrienne cry.

Evelyn tried her best to calm Adrienne down, she was all over the place. She wiped her face with some tissue.
"I'm here if you want to talk about it, but it's okay if you don't want to, I would totally understand." Evelyn said cautiously.

Adrienne sniffed. "I was distraught after I left Lucas's place, so I made my way to club 11.
"You went to a club?" Evelyn asked in pure shock. Adrienne nodded. No matter how many times Evelyn tried to persuade Adrienne to go to the club in the past she would always refuse.
"I went with the intention of getting drunk, but I ended up drinking four glasses before I was interrupted by someone. He was extremely handsome but has beyond the worst personality I have ever seen. I feel so stupid because he used me."

"During the first few minutes we talked, I felt a spark between us. A connection. His deep voice sent shivers down my spine, and the way he so elegantly pronounced my name made butterflies appear in my stomach. I felt electricity flowing through my veins we when touched skin to skin."
"I know this probably sounds like I am going crazy, but in all honesty that's how I felt. I felt with him everything that I never felt for Lucas. One thing led to another and we ended up in the hotel room, where I had the best night of my life."

"He took his time to worship my body, he made me crave for more, he was so gentle, he made sweet sweet love to me. We found it extremely difficult to keep our hands off each other so he taught me lots of different positions. He promised that he would make the night memorable for us, and he did, he delivered his promise. A tear rolled down Adrienne's cheek, Evelyn wiped it off delicately with her thumb.
"It turned out that the person that I gave my virginity to was a total jerk who only wanted me for sex. He acted so cold the next morning, which made me wonder if he was actually the some person who made passionate love to me last night."

"What made me even angrier was that he dropped some notes on the nightstand, claiming to be paying for my services. He had even suspected me to be a thief. I had never been so humiliated in my life."

Evelyn listened intently  to everything her best friend had to say. She knew that the guy Adrienne was talking about seemed extremely special but at the same time, he was a big asshole. She had never seen Adrienne express her feelings about a guy like that before.
"Did he tell you his name?" Evelyn asked, already plotting murder.

Adrienne nodded as she wiped her face with the back of her palm.
"Sebastian Miller."
Evelyn looked as if she had just seen a ghost. "As in THE Sebastian Miller?"
"I don't know which Sebastian Miller you are referring to, but I am sure that there is more than one person who holds that name." Adrienne said with a heavy heart.
Evelyn reached for her phone on Adrienne's nightstand and showed her a picture.
"Is he the one?"

Adrienne swallowed painfully and nodded.
"This bastard! I'm going to kill him for messing with my best friend."

"There's no need to kill anyone, Evelyn."
"Sebastian needs to be taught a lesson. He is rude and arrogant. He thinks he rules the world. I feel so ashamed to be related to such a jerk!" Evelyn said in anger. Adrienne gave her a look of confusion.
"Sebastian Miller is one of the richest bachelors in the city. He's known worldwide for being the fourth richest in the country."

Adrienne facepalmed. She doesn't keep tabs about celebrities, so she could not have known him.
"No wonder he was surprised when I asked for his name. He must be so used to girls running after him."
"Yes. Sebastian Miller is my cousin. It's not something I am proud of at all, I hate having some kind of blood relation with him. We don't actually act like cousins at all because of my hatred towards him, he hates me too."
"But I'll make sure to cut his bollocks off when I next see him. Thank god you're a lawyer, a very good one for that matter. You'll defend me if he takes me to court."

"Please don't get in trouble Evelyn. Don't do anything silly, or something that you might regret. All I want to do now is forget about him and move on. I don't want anything bringing me and him together again."

"Did you guys use protection?" Evelyn asked which made Adrienne think for a short while. She ran her fingers through her hair, trying to recall anything from that night.
"I don't know, we were so caught up in the moment. I think he used protection for the first round but I'm not sure about the rest." She said with a slight concerned face.

"I'll go to the pharmacy tomorrow for an after pill. I just want to forget about him and what happened. I want to move on and focus on my career. I don't want to cross paths with him ever again. He was a mistake that should never have happened. I have a job that needs my attention, not men. I am done with men." Adrienne concluded.

Hey guys! What do you think so far?
What do you think will happen in the next coming chapters? Once again thank you for reading! ♥︎ LY