𝐈𝐗

MIND GAMES - SICKICK
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▯ ▯ ▯

Chapter nine

In denial

Dylan and Sebastian were extremely close. They would tell each other absolutely everything. But for some reason, Dylan knew that this Adrienne was different, and was no doubt the one for Sebastian. No woman Sebastian has been with eve had the guts to stand up to him or call him names. He was extremely glad that his best friend actually had some sort of passion for an opposite sex.

"Maybe if you hadn't had said those hurtful words to her, she wouldn't have said those words to you." Dylan mentioned. "It's all your fault. If only you had come with me and not gone on your stupid date, I wouldn't have met her at all." Sebastian mumbled under his breath. Dylan shrugged, "I had to make time for my girlfriend. Besides, I think this has nothing to do with me not being there at all. She was bound to be at the bar." "The most surprising thing is that she had no idea who I was. I was kind of hurt, nobody has ever refused me or claimed that they didn't have any recollection of me. I won't deny that she wasn't different, of course she was, and that made everything even better. But I don't do relationships anymore or feel anything for women." "I'm sure that if Adrienne is aware of my status, she will be after my money, just like all the others."

Dylan shook his head in disbelief, his best friend was so full of himself. No doubt Sebastian needed someone like Adrienne in his life, so she could finally put him in his place. "Do you like the idea of Adrienne fucking another man?" Dylan asked. "She wouldn't dare." Sebastian blurted out in a possessive tone. A smirk crept to Dylan's lips. The anger on Sebastian's face said it all. He didn't want anyone self to fuck her except for him. Sebastian had never thought about Adrienne fucking another man, but since Dylan had asked the question, he found out quickly that he wasn't comfortable with the idea. For some reason, he was happy to be the first person to make sweet love to Adrienne, and the thought of another man having what he had experienced with Adrienne was making him extremely jealous.

Sebastian once again sighed and buried his head in his hands. He was truly screwed. It's definitely going to take awhile for Sebastian to actually forget about her.

"I'm your best friend Sebastian and I want you to be completely honest with me. Do you feel anything for Adrienne, anything at all?"
"No." He replied firmly. "Okay, fine. Maybe a little." "Honestly I regret what I had said to her, and the way I acted like a jerk the next morning. But i did what I had to do. Maybe if I convince her to spend another night with me, maybe I will be able to forget about her after that." Dylan shook his head in disbelief, his best friend really was a dumbass after all. Adrienne wasn't wrong about that.

They were interrupted by Sebastian's secretary, Ellie, who walked in with a white envelope. "Someone from the club dropped this off for you, sir." She handed him the envelope and took her leave. It was from Club 11 the one he went to on Friday. "What the hell!" Sebastian exclaimed when he came face to face with some cash. He saw a folded note in middle of the cash, he took a look at it.

"I don't need your stupid money, Mr. Arrogant. You and your money can go to hell. I hope we never cross paths again. People like you don't deserve a place on this planet." Adri.

Sebastian hadn't realised that he had read the words out loud. They looked like they were scribbled with anger. Dylan started laughing his head off. Dylan hadn't met Adrienne yet, but he was already in love. Hopefully, she will be the one to change his best friend for the better. Sebastian had finally found his match. Someone who wouldn't take his bullshit.