09. Jelousy

"What did you say? He invited Haneul too?", Minho was shocked to learn that his father who maintains distance from all of his grandchildren except y/n was suddenly interested in Haneul as well.

"Yes! He specifically asked me to bring Haneul along. We will be staying there for 2 days and 1 night", Y/n told firmly as they all sat on dining table.

"Eonnieee, can't I join too pleasee?", Eunha whined. "Well, I don't have any issues. Why don't you ask grandpa yourself?", y/n suggested. She knew how much Eunha fear Chairman Kang, that's why she asked her, knowing she will just give up instead.

"Nevermind, I'll be busy with my shoots anyway", Eunha's jaw was clenched, just like her mother Heejin. Eunha is like a carbon copy of her mother. She got those typical seductive features gifted from her mom while Haneul looked more like Minho.

However, y/n, her features are totally different from everyone as she took after her mother. Her mother was perfect mix of elegance and hotness, which she passed down to her daughter as it is, which is also one of the reason Minho can't stand her face which looks so much like the woman he despised.

"Why don't you go by yourself? What will Haneul do there?", Heejin interrupted. Haneul's eyes widenned hearing the absurd words coming out of her mother's mouth, but before she could argue y/n held her hand underneath the table.

"You're so funny eomma!! What do we do on shooting ground? Shoot offcourse. Moreover our Haneul is a shooting prodigy, that's why grandpa must want to show her off infront of his friends", Y/n smiled ear to ear which triggered Heejin more.

"Honey, speak something!! How can Haneul do shooting and all?? These things are for boys, not for our delicate girl", Heejin held his hand which was resting on table.

Before Minho could agree with Heejin y/n spoke, "Dad seriously? You are already in dad's badbooks ever since you cheated on my mom. I don't think you should drag us down with you. If he is nice enough to give us a chance, please let us take it's advantage", Y/n's voice was stern.

The room fell totally silent. Everyone was taken aback by the y/n mentioning her mom. She never talked about her mother in last 4 years yet now she randomly brought up the topic.

Minho's fingers balled into fist remembering his ex-wife, while his jaw tightenned in anger. He glared at y/n who was already glaring at him. His eyes widenned as she looked like a spitting image of his ex wife. He was intimidated for sure.

"Do what you want", he left his food in between before going back to his room.

Later, y/n and Haneul left too. "Wow eonnie you were so cool", Haneul clinged onto her arm to which y/n just chuckled. Meanwhile, Eunha and Heejin were shocked to see two of them suddenly acting so closer as if they are the real siblings here.

Time skips to next day