Like A Virgin Pt.2

1984.

Before, you didn't understand why your parents vilified lust and urged you to live in chastity until marriage. Now that you'd partially interfered with their rules, you were cognizant of its addictive tendency. Ever since the first time Michael had fingered you shamelessly in his lap, you wanted nothing more than to do it again. Despite his slightly domineering nature, he had done nothing but fulfill your most heartfelt wishes these past few weeks by working his skillful fingers in your cave.

Even though, you and Michael were 'sexually active', you never had the opportunity to see each other completely naked or to kiss, and the latter was sincerely beginning to frustrate you until today.

You took advantage of the absence of your parents to reach for the huge pink box tied with a darker pink ribbon the mailman distributed this morning. Bringing it to the bed, you carefully opened it, a blank white envelope sitting atop a mound of tissue paper. You opened it, pulling out the small card stock.

"When you walk through your door,

I want you to wear this as a symbol of your remaining purity,

that will be taken away once you walk through my door, symbolizing you gave into lechery,

Yours,

MJ."

Your heart threatened to leap out of your chest with how fast it was suddenly beating. You couldn't believe he was so bold to send it to you, knowing that if your parents would come across it, he would sign his own death warrant and yours by extension.

Your remaining purity that will be taken away.

You fixated on this phrase, your heart galloping at the implication of the statement. Thrusting the card back in the envelope, you hid it in a rectangular box underneath your bed before opening slowly the tissue paper as if something might jump out to bite you.

You had never seen this type of garments on anyone except in the store front of shop selling lingerie. It was a set of lacy white underwear.

Oh, Lord what kind of woman were you becoming?

You hopped off your bed to get ready.

You were sitting on Michael's bed, waiting for him to put the tape of Body Double, the film he wanted you to see into the DVD player. With his back to you, you took the opportunity to contemplate him, from his curly hair shining under the daylight, to his shirt tucked into his slacks, accentuating his V-shaped back, to his long, slender legs. He had a certain elegance you didn't find in more mature men, let alone those his own age.

As the opening credits rolled, he came and settled behind you, his back against the headboard before hooking his hands under your armpits and dragging you between his legs, the medium-sized bag of buttered popcorn between yours. You could feel his heart beating in a steady rhythm against your shoulder blade.

As the film progressed, apart from dipping his hand into the greasy puffs, he used it to draw shapes on your upper thigh, molting fire flowed from within your womb. On the screen, the two main male characters were voyeuristically watching a woman erotically dancing at a specific time each night through a telescope. You gasped at this rather outrageous act, they were violating this poor woman's intimacy and they found it normal.

"You look shocked, little girl. Are you afraid some creep will spy on you while you're undressing?" you could hear him smirk as he took a malicious pleasure in teasing you. He took a handful of popcorn before stuffing it into his mouth and chewing noisily.