Officer Kelce, Sir (Part 1)

"You bitch!" His hands are around my throat as my hand instinctively comes up and lands hard on his cheek.

He forces my head down and before I know it I'm on my knees, his breath blowing hot against the back of my neck

"When will you learn to keep your fucking mouth shut?!" His hand presses my head hard into the ground and when he releases it I spring to my feet and push hard against his chest

"And when will you learn to keep it in your fuckin pants, you asshole!" I scream and he just looks down at me and laughs

"If I had a girlfriend that could keep me satisfied then maybe I wouldn't have to go looking for it elsewhere, think about that Taylor " he winks at me and then stumbles towards the front door, his steps and balance uneven.

I love my boyfriend, I do, but I hate it when he drinks and he drank tonight and ended up in our apartment buried in some fuckin redhead in our bed and so that's how, at 3.05am on a Saturday morning I find myself sat in a cold dark cell at my local police station.

"Miss Swift please step this way" a female officer walks me from the cell and I enter what I assume is an interagation room.

It's small with a table in the middle, some electrical device sits on top of the table and a very stern looking policeman sits at the other side of it.

He motions for me to sit down and I do, his light green eyes never moving from my own.

The female officer leaves and it's just me and the male, sitting in complete silence, observing each other

"This is all very over the top for a driving offence, don't you think?" I try to laugh a little to take the seriousness off of the situation but the cop just leans forward in his chair and places his hands down flat on the table

"An expert in the law are now we Miss..... Swift right?"

"Yeah, Swift means quick" I cringe at my ridiculous statement as he straightens his spine

"I couldn't care if it means hairy ass crack in Chinese" he pushes himself back in his seat and suddenly something sparks in my memory banks

"Wait a second, I know you" I put my hands on the table and lean forward.

Sure, he's older now, taller, broader, sexier but I know this guy, no doubt about it "Travis fuckin Kelce!" I cry way too loud "We were at school together, you were a couple of years younger than me. We um... We weren't very nice to you, sorry about that" I see a shadow move over his face and his lip twitches slightly.

"This isn't a highschool reunion Miss. Swift, this is a serious matter. I don't think you realise how much trouble you are in"
I don't know if I'm hearing and seeing things but the way he says trouble and the way his eyes dropped to my chest has my groin sparking hot. "Speeding, driving through a stop sign, assaulting a police officer..."

"I got into a fight with my boyfriend, I was emotional. I'm sorry?"

"Not good enough"

"Come on Trav..."

"What... We aren't friends, you don't address me like that. It's officer Kelce, show some respect or you will be restrained do I make myself clear?"

Restrained?

Why did the way he said that sound like a promise and not a threat?

Why am I sat in a police station, being charged with multiple offenses and feeling more turned on than I can ever remember feeling with my low life boyfriend?

I shift uncomfortably on my seat and I watch as his eyes travel from mine down my throat, over my chest which is covered only by a thin, olive green tank top, down over my stomach and end up gazing into my lap, his tongue running over his lips as he seems to consider what lies beneath my jean shorts