Killing Muscular

As The Vengeful Protectors drove their car fallowing Detective Tsukauchi, Touya and the rest of the cops that stayed instead of going to get the rest of Overhaul's goons to the prison to kill Muscualr that felt nothing but unending and unbridled rage. This monster is the one who killed Kota's parents which caused him to get abused and tortured by Overhaul and making his life a fucking life a living hell for who fucking knows how long!!!!!!! And from they heard from the cops Muscular was a fucking psychopath!!!!!!!!!! He was a fucking deranged murderer who took great joy and pleasure in killing many innocent people and seeing the friends and families of his victims in pain and sadness. So not only will they be killing Muscular for Kota they will also be killing that fucking bastard for all his other victims and their loved ones.

"Ok guys were getting close to the prison and closer to killing that good for nothing bastard." said Izuku with a smirk.

"Yay we're gonna kill that fucking psychopath!!!!!!!!!" Mina exclaimed as she jumped up and down in her seat and clapped her hands.

"Yay I can't wait to kill him!!!!!!!!!!" exclaimed  Toru as she also jumped up and down in her seat and clapped her hands.

"Indeed it is gonna be quite delightful murdering that fucking crazy heathen." said Fumikage with a smirk.

"Yeah it's gonna be so much fun." Dark Shadow said with a smirk.

"I couldn't agree more my friends after everything that monster did to Kota and all those other innocent people he's gonna get what he fucking deserves." said Tenya with a smirk as he twiddled a pocket knife in his hands.

"I agree Tenyabro it's gonna be fucking awesome giving that bastard the death that he deserves." Denki said with a smirk.

"Me too." said Ejiro with a smirk as he put a hand on his shoulder.

"Well we don't need to wait anymore guys cause we're here." Izuku said in a sing-song voice as they arrived at the prison.

"About damn time I couldn't wait any longer to kill this bastard." said Katsuki with a smirk as they started to get out of the car after Izuku parked it in the parking lot.

"I know me neither Kaachan." Izuku said as he got out the car.

After getting the weapons that they needed for this assassin they approached Detective Tsukauchi, Touya and the rest of the cops who were waiting for them.

"Fallow us." said Detective Tsukauchi as he motioned his hand.

"We'll take you to his cell." Touya said as he and the rest of the cops motioned their hands.

The Vengeful Protectors smiled and nodded as they fallowed them inside. A couple minutes later Detective Tsukauchi, Touya and the rest of the cops stopped in their tracks and pointed to a jail cell.

"There it is." whispered Detective Tsukauchi, Touya and the rest of the cops in unison.

The Vengeful Protectors snuck over, kneeled down and peeked behind the wall to look at the cell. They quietly growled when they saw Muscular laying on his prison bed and staring up at the ceiling.

"So you got a clever plan to kill this bastard?" Detective Tsukauchi asked with a smirk and a raised eyebrow.

"Oh we do." answered The Vengeful Protectors in unison with smirks as they looked up at Detective Tsukauchi.

"Do whatever the hell you want to this bastards kids he fucking deserves it." Touya said with a smirk.

The rest of the cops smirked and nodded and then they left to leave The Vengeful Protectors to do their work.