Adopting Eri And Kota

The next morning the day was like the day before. The UA students were in class learning how to be the heroes that everyone (minus All Might) believed that they will be, The Vengeful Protectors were protecting the school from The League Of Villains and their goons that tried to kill them, the UA staff was teaching their students to be the next generation of greatest heroes, All Might was being an fucking asshole but luckily the others kept him in check and Eri and Kota were with Nezu in his office. Everything was basically the same except for two things.

The rest of Overhaul's goons were brought to The Vengeful Protectors by the police chief and the rest of the officers that went with him and The Vengeful Protectors were able to kill them and punish them for their vicious crimes and Eri and Kota were gonna be adopted by The Vengeful Protectors after the guarding duties were done for the day and they were very excited. Ever since the rescued them from Overhaul they all grew to love them and wanted to see them happy they also couldn't find it in their hearts to separate from them they all just all loved and adored them way too fucking much. And after Eri and Kota accidentally called them moms, dad and uncles that made it official. They just had to adopt those two very adorable kids and make them a part of their little family.

Anyway after their guarding duties were done for the day The Vengeful Protectors were walking towards Nezu's office with huge smiles on their faces. Cause it was finally time the moment they've all been waiting for all day. The time to sign the adopting papers and to adopt Eri and Kota.

"Well guys it's time." said Izuku with a huge smile.

"Yes it's time to adopt Eri and Kota." Tenya said with a huge smile and a nod.

"Oh just can't wait to see the looks on their cute little faces!!!!!!!" squealed Ochako.

"Me neither Ochako!!!!!!!!" Mina squealed.

"Yeah when they find out that we're gonna adopt them and make them a part of our family!!!!!!!" exclaimed Denki.

"I know right Denki I can just picture their little faces!!!!!!!!" Hanta exclaimed.

"I can too mon amis!!!!!!!!" exclaimed Yuga.

"Me too!!!!!!!" Rikkido exclaimed.

"I think we all can guys." said Mezo with a huge smile.

"I know right just seeing the cute little smiles on their faces!!!!!!" Koji exclaimed.

"Well they might be a bit shocked at first cause of all that they've been through which will be understandable." said Momo.

The others nodded. Given all of the torture and abuse that they've been through cause of those assholes Overhaul and Muscular and from what they can tell alot of other people a part of them might not feel like that they deserve it but they will tell them why they do and why they want to adopt them.

"Yeah but when we explain to them the reason why they'll finally see that they are good kids and that they deserve it." Katsuki said kindly.

"I agree." said Shoto with a nod.

The rest smiled and nodded as Dark Shadow nodded cutely. A couple seconds later they all arrived to Nezu's office and walked into it to see Nezu and a guy with the adoption papers in his hands as they both smiled at them.

"Ah Vengeful Protectors you made it." Nezu said.

"Of course ratgod." said Izuku.

"We wouldn't miss this for the world *ribbit*. Tsu said as her and the others walked up to Nezu's desk.

"Hello I'am Mr. Tanner you must be the ones who will adopt Eri and Kota." said the guy knows as Mr. Tanner as he shook their hands.

"That's us sir." Kyoka answered.