Death of Assmight

After successfully defeating All Might and his goons and rescuing the townsfolk Detective Tsukauchi, Touya and the rest of the cops put the knocked out villains into their police cars and drove off to the police station to get them ready for their punishment and help the Heroes association promote the fuck out of the demise of these assholes. While doing so The Vengeful Protectors, the UA students, staff, Eri, Kota, Imelda, the orphans and the rest of the townsfolk fallowed them to the police station for The Vengeful Protectors help Detective Tsukauchi, Touya and the rest of the cops get All Might and his goons ready for their death and the UA students, staff, Eri, Kota, Imelda, the orphans and the rest of the townsfolk to get ready to watch it all happen.

About an hour later it was all set. Assmight and his goons were trapped, The Vengeful Protectors got their weapons ready and the crowd was waiting to watch the action. This was it. It was time for All Might's demise.

"Well are you kids ready?" Detective Tsukauchi asked as him, Touya and the rest of the cops approached The Vengeful Protectors.

"Yes Detective Tsukauchi." answered Izuku.

"We are more then prepared to commence the fucking heathen's demise." Fumikage said as Dark Shadow nodded cutely.

"We're finally gonna get to kill Assmight!!!!!!!!!" exclaimed Mina as her and Toru jumped up and down in circles while holding each other's hands.

"I know Mina I've been waiting for this moment since forever!!!!!!!!!!!!" Toru exclaimed.

"Well have fun kids you and many people here deserve this." said Touya.

"Thanks Touya." Shoto said as he folded his arms across his chest.

"And we will." said Tenya.

Detective Tsukauchi, Touya and the rest of the cops smiled and nodded as they left the room. As soon as they did The Vengeful Protectors smirked as they approached two things that were standing front of them and the lights dimmed.

"Are you ready for this guys?" Izuku asked.

"Oh we're ready Izuku." answered the rest of The Vengeful Protectors in unison.

"Then let's get the show started shall we?" Izuku asked.

"Oh we shall." answered the rest of The Vengeful Protectors in unison.

Then the curtain rose up and they smiled as they saw the UA students, staff, Eri, Kota, the UA students's families, Imelda, the orphans , the rest of the townsfolk and many others clapping and cheering from their seats.

"Hello everybody as you might've heard these dumbasses tried to take over our hometown and everybody we loved and we just couldn't let them get away with this so we decided to punish them accordingly and give them what they fucking deserve including Assmight so are all of you ready to witness their demise?" they announced.

The audience cheered as is saying yes. This made The Vengeful Protectors smile.

"All right then let's get this party started." said The Vengeful Protectors said in unison.

With smirks they turned on the lights with their special remotes. As soon as they did All Might and his goons woke up and got wide-eyed when they saw where they were and the audience cheered and The Vengeful Protectors, Detective Tsukauchi, Touya and the rest of the cops smirked. The goons were had their hands and feet strapped to a huge metal table with shackles attached to short metal chains, automatic metal shackles put around their necks and they looked up and got even more wide-eyed when they saw a large blade that was shaped just like a pendulum above them. And as for All Might he was trapped by being chained to a large metal plate that was suspended into the ceiling above a huge blade.