41 ; demented

@SSUPERSIA
-
Feb 11th, Sunday.

@SSUPERSIA - Feb 11th, Sunday

LA'RRYA NUDAN FOCS

LA'RRYA NUDAN FOCS.
18 | Atlanta, Georgia.

I got the last bag out of my car, getting out and locking the door as I walked to my Apartment.

I went to nanny's and got more of my stuff.

It was hard, she cried again realizing I was actually moving out, which of course made me cry.

I unlocked my door, walking into the house and locking it behind me. "Ouuu, Today was a long day." I moaned as I stretched.

I carried the bag up the stairs to the room I claimed as mine, about to get ready to take a shower and lay my ass down for a nap. "My bodies calling you." I sung, setting the bag on the floor and going to my dresser.

Dacian nem' helped me get it in here yesterday.

I got out a silk pajama set and matching under wear and bra. Taking it to the bathroom setting the clothes on the sink.

First sleep in this new apartment was gonna hit. Yesterday I slept at nanny's since most of my stuff I needed in the mornings for school was still there.

I walked out the bathroom grabbing my speaker off the dresser flipping it on.

"Playing that song yup." I said, going to my spotify as my phone connected automatically to the speaker.

"Ohh, oooh
Ohh, ohhh
Yeah, right there
No, right there
I was having fun"

"I hope you're having fun too." I sung walking back into the bathroom, setting it on the sink along with the clothes.

I moved the curtains, starting the shower.