42 ; demented

@SSUPERSIA
-
Feb 14th, Wednesday.

@SSUPERSIA - Feb 14th, Wednesday

LA'RRYA NUDAN FOCS

LA'RRYA NUDAN FOCS.
18 | Atlanta, Georgia.

"What yall want on my sista' porch ain't nobody worried about yall word for god I love him, heavenly father, but yall bitches got to get the fuck gone." Dace opened the door, mugging the person who was there.

"Sir, this is a drop off for La'rrya Smith?" The man said sounding confused and a little scared.

"Smith? Man my sister last name is Focs, F-O-C-S Focs I don't know no damn—."

"Dacian what is it? Just get the stuff from dude." I mugged, already irritated.

He smacked his lips, "Ain't nun but some ugly ass flowers and chocolates, KJ got yo' grumpy ass some shit on Valentines?" He asked, closing the door on whoever was outside.

"Lemme see." I said raising up and squinting my eyes as he walked over with the big bouquet and heart shaped box of chocolates.

He gave it to me and sat next to me as I pulled an envelope from the flowers.

I called Dacian over to help me with moving my new couches into the house and positioning them where I needed after school, which ended with us getting food and just sitting around.

I opened the envelop with my nail, pulling a light blue card out of it.

Opening the card, Like 10 hundreds falling out and onto my lap. "Niggaaaa." Dacian said, as he moved closer to read the card with me.

I love you, happy valentine's day
I know you still on yo' period and shit
but I want to spend the day with you,
this enough to get your hair and nails done, Call me if anything don't go as planned