✿01✿

A man in all black clothes was busy typing on his keyboard

A man in all black clothes was busy typing on his keyboard. Papers were thrown here and there. It was almost  midnight Jeon Jungkook was still working. Being the CEO of number one company is not easy you've to work hard for that title.

Jungkook groaned tiredly he miss his daughter even he know jimin will be taking care of her but still he hasn't seen her for almost two days. Work pressure, launching new models in market was making Jungkook hard to spend his time with his family.

After his girlfriend death he shut himself around the four walls of his office or bedroom. Its not like he was madly in love with her or something it was just she was interested in him and they get into relationship why not that girl was sweet and beautiful which attract Jungkook towards her. After that when she got pregnant with his child. She gave birth to a very beautiful babygirl they got to know that that she has suffering from cancer and she was on the last stage of it.

She died due to illness leaving very Small baby in jungkook's hand. Jeon yoora the small baby lost her mother at very small age . She didn't even know who her real mother is because jimin is enough for her. He loves her to his death, Jimin got engaged to Jungkook few months ago. Theirs parents were very close friends. Jungkook behavior was something Jimin is sick of . That's why he named him emotionless bastard.

Jungkook finished his work and headed towards his mansion finally he can meet his angel and that annoying model chick A.k.a his fiance. Jimin is everything a person need in their life as a partner. Jungkook surely don't have any problems marrying him because his daughter really liked him and even called him Dada.

Jungkook parked his car inside the parking lot beside his mansion. He walked tiredly and ringed the door bell just to get greeted by a naked towel wrapped jimin. Its look like he just took a shower. Sexy revealing body was making a knot in jeon's throat.