✿21✿

Jimin came out of the changing room wearing that jumpsuit, hugging his thick heavy hips tightly with his meaty thighs in that stocking looking so gorgeously delicious

" you guys can go out and make sure to not let anyone inside. " order jungkook to those staff behind him gawking at his beautiful spouse. 

As the staffs left jungkook get inside the changing room with jimin pinned on the wall. " Fuck I shouldn't let you wear this again but just infront of me, you're looking so frustratingly delicious now " Jungkook uttered now pinning jimin's hips between his both hands. 

[ Just imagine this as Jumpsuit] 

" hmm is Mr jeon jealous or possessive huh, don't wanna share me with others do you " jimin teased him pecking his lips .

" No, not even in my dreams you're mine nobody's else got it " Jungkook said pulling him close kissing him. Their tongue were dancing with eachother, jungkook tapped jimin side hips twice in a manner to jump which jimin did, wrapping his legs around jeon's torso kissing him.

" Fuck jimin you're making me to make you scream that loud that till it can be heard by the staffs downstairs. " Jungkook said grabbing his chubby jiggly ass .

________

Jimin was standing in the living room with his family members around him in a circle waiting for him to cut his birthday cake. 

~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ~ they all sing a song wishing their beloved one .

After jimin cut the cake jungkook feed jimin who feed his daughter the first bite.  And fed all of them one by one. But when it was time to feed jungkook jimin eat it himself. Making jeon smirked while looking at his giggling spouse who will soon scream loudly as he is laughing now. 

# RIP JIBOOTY😮‍💨🕯