✿03✿

Jimin walked in jeon's fashion galaxy with yoora in his arms sucking on the chocolate bar given by Jimin earlier

Jimin walked in jeon's fashion galaxy with yoora in his arms sucking on the chocolate bar given by Jimin earlier. Being in Raw Hem Embroidery Denim black Shorts with black Color Slim Fit Fashionable Scoop Back Long Sleeve satin backless top with black heel boots. Looking Seven course meal .

Jungkook's assistant greeted him as her job was to handle office work and moreover handling jeon's soon to be spouse. Jimin opened the cabin door of jeon's office.

" Hey darling missed me aww I missed you too look our baby was looking for her appa isn't it yoora " Jimin asked the baby being in baby blue dress busy munching on the chocolate bar but indeed nod when Jimin asked her.

" See told ya bye the way hubby today again you are on the trending page of Twitter isn't it " CEO of jeon's fashion galaxy Jeon Jungkook have a rumors going around that he is dating the Korean actress Choi mijun " didn't I told you to make a statement that you are engaged to me huh "

" Jimin look you know it is not true then why are you so hyper"

" Even it was not true but you emotionless bastard how dare you to give your number to that bitch huh, are you having affairs behind me you imposter, I'm telling you beforehand that if I heard any rumors again about you being with anyone else other than me . I will surely gonna kill you"

"Jimin please calm down okay, believe me I don't have any affairs with anyone. Heck I don't even have time for all that shit. She just asked for my number because she wanted to apply for a job in my company."

" You know what mr Jeon go fuck yourself, that day also when we're in hotel another slut of your came and asked for your number isn't it "

" Jimin, shut it okay and go home don't roam around wearing a handkerchief will you ? "

" The fuck you said, okay fine yoora baby let's go on a date only me and you " saying that Jimin walked out of  the office slamming the door loudly making all the staff look at their direction .