✿10✿🔞

Jimin was on his fours Jungkook behind him, inside him fully not moving making Jimin whimper

" Fuck you Jeon told ya to move you bastard"

" Hmm but where my wild kitten gone. Won't you want me to fuck you mercilessly isn't it"

Jungkook move making Jimin moaned hard . They was on 3rd round covered in each other cum, swollen lips. Jungkook sit up making Jimin confused but jungkook's words make him shy.

" Remember year ago you told me you're a good rider so today I am giving you full chance ride me until your legs gave up if not then you will get punished"

Jimin climbed on his lap sitting on them before positioning himself and pushed the tip of jeon's dick inside him . Jeon's was doing nothing except watching Jimin doing all the work.

Jimin moved his hips moaning how it feels so good and full inside. Jungkook noticed how Jimin slowed down so he grabbed his hips before making him go up and down on his dick making him cummed with helps to shallow his dick perfectly.

Jungkook grabbed his neck and thrusted his tongue down his throat. Tonguing and fucking him at the same time. After a while Jimin stopped and flipped on the bed exhausted and ruin but Jungkook didn't let him he hover over him hold his both hand in his spreading his legs apart.

 After a while Jimin stopped and flipped on the bed exhausted and ruin but Jungkook didn't let him he hover over him hold his both hand in his spreading his legs apart

Thrusted his dick and moved aggressively. Jungkook know Jimin like wild sex so he slammed roughly making Jimin closed his eyes but Jungkook didn't let him.

" Eyes on me sweetheart while I fuck you like a little whore of mine , okay from now you're my personal whore for me to have " said Jungkook speeding his movement.

" Ahh fuck ahh Jeon kiss me hard and fuck me harder ahh i will be your whore please fuck me good" Jimin cried moaned between his words

" Call me daddy when I'm fucking you got it you deserve to be fucked like this, spreading your legs for me,now come on crawled for daddy kitten and sit on my face let me eat you darling."

Jimin never in his life thought that the Jeon who would  turned red just holding his hand now was fucking the hell out of him.

Jimin crawled like a cat making Jungkook pulled him and make him sit on his face before thrusting his hot tongue deeper inside his hole collecting his earlier cum and shallow it eating Jimin fat chubby flesh completely.

After their sixth round Jimin pulled Jungkook inside the bathroom and enter the shower cabin turning on the shower he smash his lips with jungkook's tiptoeingly. Jungkook hold his waist pulling him closer never in his 28 years he had feel this much horny not even with his child mother.