✿08✿

Dew approach Jimin and handed him a red roses bouquet

Dew approach Jimin and handed him a red roses bouquet. Jimin chuckled at his actions dew is very naughty brat, he never miss a chance to tease and flirt with jimin. Teasing someone especially jungkook is his hobby.

" What a shame that my old brother is going to enjoy the glorious beauty like you and me here single not fair "

"Dew don't say that he is not old it his habit to act like a mature ass anyway if it was someone else in his place I would have kick their asses but this is him so sexy "

" Okay okay but why are you here all alone go dance with your husband"

"Come on dew, no one but him, your brother it would be great even he hold my hand dancing is very big thing for that ice cube bastard motherfucker"

" You know what bae I've an idea what you say " dew said making Jimin confused.

_____________

Jungkook was boringly sipping on his drink sitting on the bar watching everyone dancing with their partner he didn't give a fuck until his eyes caught two familiar person in eachother arms glueing like a glue too close for his liking it was his spouse and his brother. Dancing with eachother dancing was less flirting was more.

Jungkook can't tolerate their shit he marched upto him and yanked Jimin by his waist away from his brother hold. Glaring at his brother for almost touching Jimin's backless naked back.

" Hey you why did you taken away my bae we were enjoying isn't it sweetie" dew said winking at Jimin who act shy making Jungkook glare at them .

Jungkook didn't said anything but carried Jimin with him outside the party palace and get inside with him in his parked car near the lamp post it was raining heavily it was dark outside that's makes everything hardly visible. He locked the car door before staring at Jimin who was laying on the seat he hover over him and pinned his hand on the car window kissing the hell out of him. Sucking dominately squeezing him like a plushie.

 Sucking dominately squeezing him like a plushie