✿12✿

Jungkook was sitting on his desk having a small talk with his staff while Jimin was sitting on the couch placed in his office with yoora in his laps babbling

Jungkook was sitting on his desk having a small talk with his staff while Jimin was sitting on the couch placed in his office with yoora in his laps babbling. Jungkook was talking with his staff but his whole attention was on his spouse who was taking his breath away.

Jimin being in high waist chain lace up light blue baggy denim with striped off shoulder knitted long sleeves crop top. His side hip was showing making Jungkook swallow his saliva.

The staff gave their opinion on the new models launching event. Like if you first include them with few famous and took some pictures.

After the staff left he locked his door and sat beside Jimin on the couch.

" Jimin do you have some suggestions like I've to launch those models but how now everyone is criticizing the newbie " asked Jungkook for his opinion which made Jimin smile.

" I think we should do something for their liking and then launch those models what you say "

"What do you mean, my models are busy they don't have time for all this "

"Uff Jungkook listen hmm what if you and me do some photoshoot and then attract some people like you know our wedding pictures create a huge tsunami in twitter if we feed their delulu we can get profit " Jimin suggestions kinda make sense people go crazy for this couple they are always trending with the hashtags like 

# JIKOOK # minkook and many more .

Jungkook nod accepting the suggestion and called his secretary to arrange everything for their photoshoot.

" You are genius in this things"

" Only in this thing , am I not genius in other things huh " Jimin said holding jungkook's collar pulling him close towards himself . Yoora was asleep on another baby proof bed in jungkook's office which he kept for yoora.

Jungkook gulped down his own saliva looking at Jimin who lifted his top marking Jungkook go wild . This bitch is making him hard in his office as Jimin lifted his top he bless Jungkook with his rosy pinkish rose petals like nipples.

" Daddy, are you okay why are you sweating so badly hmm" Jimin said seductively  swiping his tongue over Jungkook lips . As he was about to pulled back Jungkook choke him from his nape kissing the hell out of him.

 As he was about to pulled back Jungkook choke him from his nape kissing the hell out of him

He cupped Jimin side revealing hips in his palm. Making Jimin grinned at his change behavior. Jimin pulled Jungkook and straddle his lap wrapping his arms around Jungkook before pulling his off shoulder top down and make Jungkook attached his mouth on his already perked nipples who sucked and fold them between his mouth.

And that's how you learn to get into your man's pant whenever you want that to by seducing him.