✿EPILOGUE ✿

Yoora is 3 yrs old now a big sister, she was snuggle to jungkook's left hand while she stare at her newborn baby brother in her daddy's right arm all tiny and cozy

Yoora is 3 yrs old now a big sister, she was snuggle to jungkook's left hand while she stare at her newborn baby brother in her daddy's right arm all tiny and cozy .

"Appa, Minnie sleeping " she asked looking at her brother.

Jungkook chuckled before replying " yes baby, your Minnie is sleeping he I'd so tiny and tired right that's why you're a big sister now yoora right sweetheart ".

Yoora nod knowing she is a bug sister now having a cute little brother for herself to play. " Appa when he will wake up I will give him all my favlate ( favourite) toys and plushie we can play together ".

" yes , you can sweetheart but baby your brother just came out of your dada right he is so tiny to play with you, once he will grew up enough to crawl you can ok "jungkook said pecking his daughter he can never want anything more than this a beautiful mansion with a beautiful and supportive partner with his two kids . It's like his dreams are all complete he is the luckiest man in the world to have everything he have once craved .

"Hey what you daddy' and babies doing alone without me hmm " jimin fake pout sitting carefully beside jungkook who peck his forehead,.

" we are just looking after the little angel you gave us, you're glowing darling , all beautiful and gorgeous like before but more than before after the birthing jungmin, i love u so much words can never be enough express my love for u " jungkook said making jimin chuckled and hug him,jungkook hold his three world most precious and priceless jewel into his embrace. He get what he had always craved for, his sassy chick who broke his cold expression by loving him, treating him the way he had always wanted and the most important accepting his flaws and giving him a family . He is the luckiest motherfucker in the whole world.

✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯

Hey sweethearts 💓

This was the love story of two male who were two opposite pole , as the people say opposite attracts it was true it does . Jungkook was known for his emotionless aura but the model jimin change his aura by his cute giggles, curses, fights and love . 

Perfect is not when two people are together it's when two both are opposite, but in a way you complete eachother. Nothing can ever break the invisible thread between two people who are meant to be together.

Hope you guys had enjoyed reading this short book, forgive me if some of you had thought it to be more interesting,  sorry for not meeting your imagination. Thank u so much , love u so much. 

GO CHECK OUT MY NEW BOOK FLUTTERING HEARTS!!

         I announced this book completed

            ✯Thank you so much for reading ✯              

EMOTIONLESS BASTARD